By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Buy No More Heroes 2!!!!!!

BUY THIS GAME! IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!

SPOILER ALERT! DONOT WATCH THE VIDEOS BELOW IF YOU ARE ALREADY BUYING THE GAME! THIS IS ME TRYING TO CONVIENCE PEOPLE TO GET IT!

2 awesome boss fights! and there are many many awesome boss fights!

Around the Network

I've got TWO bosses left in the first game, and then I'll be there soon. Dammit.

I'll buy it when the stores open.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

I got it at midnight. It's an awesome game. sex pushed farther than necessary in some scenes but still funny none the less. Mini games are good as well.

this is what i like to see, I am just waiting for it to be delivered to my door =(

Around the Network

im buying it thursday. what crazy is the fact that i had no interest in TATSUNOKOvsCAPCOM but now apart of me feels like i should buy it first (I WONT!). ill get it next week.

I'M GONNA!!!

seriously though, i'm gonna buy it whenever i find it. i don't preorder games

just have one last exam tomorrow and it's MINE

I'll buy it whenever the hell they decide is an appropriate time of release in Europe.

Be patient man, Suda will get my money, I assure you!

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

ok...next week