By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 10 Reasons why the XBOX 360 is Very Successful

BladeOfGod said:
Mendicate Bias said:
BladeOfGod said:
Mendicate Bias said:
I don't even understand why people like impulsivity post? Its like their blind to everything and only see what they want to see. The simple fact is that Sony went from being the most successful untouchable player in the gaming world to losing billions and being in last place in a ridiculously short period of time. The turn around was absolutely staggering. So how can you come into a thread and bash a console that has been a success in every sense of the word from outselling its previous iteration to being a massive software pusher and most importantly to posting a profit?

I don't even know why I wrote all that, everyone that knows impulsivity knows that he has a deep hatred for the 360. Elitism, just act really hard like your better than everybody else and maybe the won't see your insecurities...or maybe no

may i ask what does Sony has to do with this thread? Why do you people need to mention sony in every singe MS discussion?

The simple fact is that MS went from making the most reliable and most powerfull console to making the system with highest failure rate in history of electronics.

^^See what i did there?

Look at your fellow Sony PS3 friends to see who brought Sony into this thread. The moment this thread was created the trolls flooded in. Hell I was in a Halo Reach thread just now and for some reason someone decided to bring GT5 into the thread. Why even come into a thread for a system you don't own just to bash it? Instead of trolling the response look to see what caused it. The thread is about success not failure rate.

just because someone else is starting a flamebait or trolling doesnt mean YOU have to do it as well. just report them, rather than acting like them (which can get you banned)

Your soo hypocritical.........why arent you calling out the first person to bring up sony instead of Mend.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Impulsivity said:
  360 sucks.  Blah, blah, blah, buy a PS3, blah, blah, blah, no exclusives, blah, blah, blah, d21lewis is awesome, blah, blah, buy a PC, blah, blah.

Dude.   I appreciate the compliment, really.  But what the h*** is your problem?  If you don't like the 360, just don't post.  Or if you MUST post, post something creative.  You're not going to convince somebody to not be gay by going into a gay bar and talking about women.  You're not going to make somebody hate the Dallas Cowboys by going to Texas and talking about how great the Green Bay Packers are.  You're not going to convince a bunch of 360 owners that the 360 sucks by going into the "360 Love Thread" and telling people it sucks.  There are threads for that.  You don't need to hate the console in EVERY thread, do you?

I agree with d21lewis, way to sound like a 10 year old. 

Human contact, the final frontier.

BladeOfGod said:

fixing RROD- its not fixed yet.

Explain to me, since you're like so good at deducing things. How a car manufacturer can fix a check engine light problem? Does the manufacturer A. Make it so the CEL never turns on. B. Change the CEL into something else. C. Acknowledge that its just an error message and you can never fix a message and instead work on the problem that causes the CEL in the first place.

I suspect you'd choose option A or B, but your customers will choose option D, the other guys cars, since you've got the awesome error fixing mindset.

P.S. Windows Vista did a BSOD on me a few months back. Microsoft are idiots for never fixing this BSOD problem.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

1. Halo
2. Year head start
3. X-Box Live
4.Gears of War

Live life to the fullest while you have it

jesus kung fu magic said:
BladeOfGod said:
Mendicate Bias said:
BladeOfGod said:
Mendicate Bias said:
I don't even understand why people like impulsivity post? Its like their blind to everything and only see what they want to see. The simple fact is that Sony went from being the most successful untouchable player in the gaming world to losing billions and being in last place in a ridiculously short period of time. The turn around was absolutely staggering. So how can you come into a thread and bash a console that has been a success in every sense of the word from outselling its previous iteration to being a massive software pusher and most importantly to posting a profit?

I don't even know why I wrote all that, everyone that knows impulsivity knows that he has a deep hatred for the 360. Elitism, just act really hard like your better than everybody else and maybe the won't see your insecurities...or maybe no

may i ask what does Sony has to do with this thread? Why do you people need to mention sony in every singe MS discussion?

The simple fact is that MS went from making the most reliable and most powerfull console to making the system with highest failure rate in history of electronics.

^^See what i did there?

Look at your fellow Sony PS3 friends to see who brought Sony into this thread. The moment this thread was created the trolls flooded in. Hell I was in a Halo Reach thread just now and for some reason someone decided to bring GT5 into the thread. Why even come into a thread for a system you don't own just to bash it? Instead of trolling the response look to see what caused it. The thread is about success not failure rate.

just because someone else is starting a flamebait or trolling doesnt mean YOU have to do it as well. just report them, rather than acting like them (which can get you banned)

Your soo hypocritical.........why arent you calling out the first person to bring up sony instead of Mend.

i heard one guy jumped off a bridge...you should try it too because he did it

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
BladeOfGod said:
Mendicate Bias said:
BladeOfGod said:
Mendicate Bias said:

^^See what i did there?

i heard one guy jumped off a bridge...you should try it too because he did it

Stop with the useless metaphors that have nothing to do with the discussion they don't get us anywhere. Here I can do one too

If someone punches you, you punch them back.

According to you we should throw the guy who was defending himself into jail and not the one who started it.

But thats besides the point, were arguing about the success of the 360. I think, especially after looking at the previous quarter results for the 360 in which it posted massive profits, that we can easily say that it is a success.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

1) 1 year head start
2) Great marketing and focus in USA, which has influence in the entire world
3) pirates also buy the console
4) more than 1 xbox 360 per household due to RRoD fears (1 spare console for when the other is in repair)
5) Live subscription model which garantee a stead amount of income so they can lower prices, appearing more cheaper than the Ps3 while in reality in the long run the competitor would be cheaper.

solidpumar said:
1) 1 year head start
2) Great marketing and focus in USA, which has influence in the entire world
3) pirates also buy the console
4) more than 1 xbox 360 per household due to RRoD fears (1 spare console for when the other is in repair)
5) Live subscription model which garantee a stead amount of income so they can lower prices, appearing more cheaper than the Ps3 while in reality in the long run the competitor would be cheaper.

Seriously...

Besides the fact that I don't know a single person with more than one 360

I mean seriously...

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

I only need 1. Profit!

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

wait.... it's successful? You could have fooled me w/ the PS3's WW weekly sales lead of 100K . The PS3's SW will equal the 360's soon, very soon...