By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overated game series.

Most overated game series.

Halo 286 50.00%

Final fantasy 78 13.64%

Zelda 45 7.87%

Metal Gear 54 9.44%

Grand theft auto 109 19.06%

Total:572

Final Fantasy - VI was the the last great one and IX was the last good one.

All others, with the exception of VII (which was ok) were more movies than games.

Around the Network
andremop said:
Final Fantasy - VI was the the last great one and IX was the last good one.

All others, with the exception of VII (which was ok) were more movies than games.

U didnt played MGS lol

and.. GTA is the most everated game series... After the 3.. nothing new came out of it.. and even the 3 had only all the element of some other games (like mafia)

If you think you're gaming too much, Game even more !

I'm glad most of you guys agreed.

i definitely agree with all of the choices up there....

except one thing....

if call of duty was on there, i would have voted for it, but since halo is the closest thing to call of duty then my vote goes to Halo (even if its not as overrated as CoD, but still is overrated)

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

I didn't put COD in because then everyone will chose it.

Around the Network

Halo.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

MontanaHatchet said:

Halo, no matter what i see i'm not impressed by it. cant understand the hype for that series.

I'd say it's FF series because all they have to do is slap the name Final Fantasy # to a game and it will sell. FF1 was the best one, from there on, it was a waste of time.

Halo gets ragged on so much i'd almost say its underated.