By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is VGChartz accurate?

I'm starting to have suspicions that VGChartz.com is unreliable.

Is it reliable? 

Around the Network

Why wouldn't they?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

recently i've been hearing alot of things about vgchartz being inaccurate and such

LilMillie18 said:

recently i've been hearing alot of things about vgchartz being inaccurate and such

They are proberly the same people who think wikipedia is worthless. Don't worry. They usually are close. Though they do have
adjustments

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Reading the title of this thread made me think of NiKKOM's signature and the picture of TheSource with RELIABLE.

If I didn't believe that their numbers were accurate, I probably would have left VGChartz a while back.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Recently???

The question i believe... is how accurate? They are close....not perfect, but good enough

yes we are

Yes, to a point

It's not perfect, but it's damn close. And for the price we pay, we're not going to get more accurate information anywhere. Might I ask if the source of the "unreliability" was GAF?

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...