By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Owners: Killzone 3 and Call of Duty 7 - Which Will You Buy?

PS3 Owners: Killzone 3 and Call of Duty 7 - Which Will You Buy?

Killzone 3 190 64.85%

Call of Duty 7 24 8.19%

Both 50 17.06%

Neither 29 9.90%

Total:293

Killzone 3, not a big Call of Duty fan, even though I own them all...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

KZ3 day one, and Im gona play it like there's no tomorrow

Killzone 3 on the first day for me i played World at war and i liked it so i know that treyarch will do a great job on there new call of duty title but killzone 3 is a must have for me

Killzone 3 first, though I will probably end up getting CoD Vietnam at some point

KZ3

I have already 2 and I never bought a call of duty game in my life. Because they are so dont know what to say. But Vietnam seems like an interesting scenario. Maybe I will have a look at that.

Around the Network

I'll be buying both along with Halo: Reach and Resistance 3.

Well, I am a huge COD fan and I have all of them on the PS3. I had Killzone 2 but I just couldn't get into it. I don't know what it was honestly. Anyways, I will definitely buy COD 7 but I will at least rent and take a look at KZ 3.

god I hope cod 7 is way more successful though

KZ3. No contest here

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

KZ3, no contest.