By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you intend to buy Endless Ocean: Blue World?

bmmb1 said:
Maybe he meant motion sickness? Some people get motion sickness in some FPS (I know because I sometimes do ). And some are more susceptible than others. Endless Ocean is first person (albeit not a shooter), so I guess some people may get motion sickness from the game (?)

It has a 1st person option, but the default is 3rd person. So I still don't get it.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

unlikely, but Ill rent and see

Cheebee said:
bmmb1 said:
Maybe he meant motion sickness? Some people get motion sickness in some FPS (I know because I sometimes do ). And some are more susceptible than others. Endless Ocean is first person (albeit not a shooter), so I guess some people may get motion sickness from the game (?)

It has a 1st person option, but the default is 3rd person. So I still don't get it.

Ah, I was under the impression it was FP only. So I now join the ranks of the "I don't get  why his wife got seasick"... Maybe it was a joke, and he just meant she didn't like it (so she was "sea sick").

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Well more of motion sickness, but given the title Sea Sickness sounds better. :p

She can get motion sickness riding on an elevator or escalator, and first person or third person doesn't make that much difference if you are susceptible to that... Even when you do third person, the camera doesn't stay still...

TWRoO said:
bazmeistergen said:
Where is the intend to buy bit? I'm using co.uk, so perhaps its not there?

If you are logged in to your club account go to a games page you can click "add to wishlist" Or if on your "my account" page there is a link to stars bonus.

Cheers TeeDoubleYoo.

I found that but wasn't sure it was the same thing. I only just found out I could get 50 stars per download yesterday. Made myself 1000 points!

I'll be up for 2 player dives for sure.

Bazza.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

does anyone know the songs that will be in the game because the first one had some really awesome songs by hayley westenra. she has an amazing voice i hope she is in it or least have her songs in the game.

dsps3wii said:
does anyone know the songs that will be in the game because the first one had some really awesome songs by hayley westenra. she has an amazing voice i hope she is in it or least have her songs in the game.

The song's are by a group called Celtic Woman of which Hayley is a part of (or at least singing with them anyway)

Check out Cheebee's thread: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=95319

bazmeistergen said:
TWRoO said:
bazmeistergen said:
Where is the intend to buy bit? I'm using co.uk, so perhaps its not there?

If you are logged in to your club account go to a games page you can click "add to wishlist" Or if on your "my account" page there is a link to stars bonus.

Cheers TeeDoubleYoo.

I found that but wasn't sure it was the same thing. I only just found out I could get 50 stars per download yesterday. Made myself 1000 points!

I'll be up for 2 player dives for sure.

Bazza.

I just found the same thing out myself, though only made 300 points.

Update: The game has been removed from the intend to buy section of the Nintendo Club. It releases in less than a week, on February 22nd.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Yes,I do