By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When are we going to see Nintendo Amusement Park like Walt Disney world?

I think Nintendo characters nowadays should be as popular as Disney characters nowadays. There is any possibility of a Shigeru Myamoto World coming anytime  in future?

Around the Network

The mudkip water slide?

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

nintendo world would be pretty cool.

Haha, yeah I actually thought of this in the past... Would be sweet, but I can't imagine they'd ever do anything like it. Still, it'd be really cool, to have some kind of park that would be divided in different areas: part Mushroom Kingdom, part Hyrule, part DK jungle, part Pikmin planet, part Metroid spacestation, a tropical area featuring Wii Sports Resort/Wii Fit stuff, Kirby's Dream Land, a Pokémon city... Awesome! XD

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

if nintendo does as good as its doing this generation in later generations there will almost undoubtably be a nintendo world or something similar......

Around the Network

They should have a Mushroom Kingdom obstacle course and a Star Fox flight sim so you can barrel roll!

Still, I think its too early for that and it would be a reckless move for Nintendo.

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

well there's pokepark but yeah a park about all nintendo franchise would be great. a roller coaster were you board a samus's morph ball would be cool. :D

sega done it once so Nintendo definitely could. Not sure if it was profitable for sega though.

Well, there used to be a Pokemon theme park in Japan, though I think it's closed down now.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Disney already was diversified when they made the first park.

Although I swear I read about plans to make a Pokemon them park. But a full Nintendo theme park would be cool.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs