By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Good times! I'm getting Rock Band next week!

Hay fam ...

So I'm chillin' yesterday, working on a review for Namco's Ace Combat 6 when I get an e-mail from a PR rep asking me if I still review video games ... uh, yes sir ... so I call him up to say 'Most definitely' and he tells me they are shipping out full Rock Band kits Friday and today ... and that I would be getting it before Thursday. Talk about hyped! And he said it was the complete retail kit - drums, mic and guitar. I am sooooo ready to shred.

I got my copy of GHIII earlier this week - long, long story - but I am gonna see if the wireless guitar works on Rock Band. I'll post some pics when it arrives - including my Man Space setup I will be using for the review.

Stay tuned, ya'll!

Mad Skillz @ Duke City Gamerz dot com

Around the Network

Cool...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Are you a writer ?!

@ I LOVE GIGGS

Yes, I work for the Albuquerque Tribune, but run a mirror site at http://www.dukecitygamerz.com

I have been a journalist for nearly 12 years.

The GUitar hero 3 guitar does work with rock band, this has already been confirmed.

Wii60 owns and that's all anyone needs

Around the Network

Sweet. I was gonna test the wireless guitar on GHII later on today ...

Awesome. ROck Band is a day one purchase for me.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

No doubt. I tell you what I think is the most interesting thing - you can buy the entire setup or just the game - but if you opt for the game, you won't be able to buy the accessories (drums, mics) until Feb. 08. Odd ...

I will make a thread asking folks how many will be buying Rock Band and what version.

Tried Rockband out at a Best Buy demo station over the weekend. The new Guitar is very nice, and the drums play very well. Also a day one purchase for me.

My 360 can blog!

Gamers have 3 choices this generation: The Exercise Machine, the Movie Machine, or the Game Machine.  What kind of gamer are you?