By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Black Friday - Super Mario Galaxy for $35 at Circuit City

I don't think I can wait until Black Friday. I need this game now. Still a good deal.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network
Post any Black Friday Deals you Find

NO shit? thats a huge deal

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

That's an awesome deal. I couldn't possibly wait that long, in fact, I took off several days from work next week to play SMG.

cc has a 30 day guarantee, if you buy the game and they drop the price within 30 days and you bring your receipt. So buy it when it comes out, get $15 back (possibly gift card) on black friday.

Around the Network
ShastaMasta said:
cc has a 30 day guarantee, if you buy the game and they drop the price within 30 days and you bring your receipt. So buy it when it comes out, get $15 back (possibly gift card) on black friday.
 Black Friday specials are only for Black Friday.  They will not match them. 

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Great deal but if you are looking for the best deal around, still go for TRU. You save 15 dollars at CC but you can gain 25 from TRU.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

FreeTalkLive rocks! said:
ShastaMasta said:
 Black Friday specials are only for Black Friday.  They will not match them. 

Bring your $50 receipt, buy a copy for $35 return with $50 receipt.

ShastaMasta said:
FreeTalkLive rocks! said:
ShastaMasta said:
Black Friday specials are only for Black Friday. They will not match them.

Bring your $50 receipt, buy a copy for $35 return with $50 receipt.

And this is the reason Best Buy developed the concept of "devil" customers.

You guys really think they will have copies on Black Friday? hahaha

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078