By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Recent Video Games are Incredible!!!

Recently, an explosion of incredible games have hit the market! Check out their awesome reviews at Game Rankings. In the last few months, the top 10 video games of all time have been threatened by new games, more than ever before!

Wii
Super Mario Galaxy: 97.3%

Xbox 360
Halo 3: 93.3%
Call of Duty 4: 95%
Mass Effect: 97.5%
Assassin's Creed: 97.5%
The Orange Box: 96%
BioShock: 95.3%

Xbox 360 is on a rampage! It whips out 6 legends, in the smallest time period possible! Never, have I seen so many, great games, come out, at such a low time period. Xbox 360 will be a legend! Super Mario Galaxy has instantly become the greatest game on the Wii, or arguably, the greatest video game of all time! Although Assassin's Creed, and Call of Duty 4 are coming to the Playstation 3, it's a shame how no, new masterpiee, exclusive, recently, has yet to hit the Playstation 3, unless you count Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, which although is an incredible game, does not compete with the greatest, of the greatest. It got 89.5% on Game Rankings. This generation of gaming have revolutionised the industry for time indefinite! What are your opinions?

Around the Network

90% doesn't feel like much anymore... heck 100% doesn't feel like much anymore.

Sites have been over rating games the past few years. Only SMG, BioShock and Orange Box deserve those scores IMO

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Some of those percentages are misleading. For example, the Assassin's Creed number is based on 2 reviews. Galaxy is based on 13 or 14. Not to say AC won't be a great game. It will and I will definitely pick it up. But I'm just saying that some of those numbers are bound to go down by a small margin.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Too many good scores... from now on, I'm only going to consider games with scores 11/10 to be incredible.

Around the Network

Bioshock is good but I still havent finished it yet because I bought Halo 3 and the rest was history.

cool48 said:
90% doesn't feel like much anymore... heck 100% doesn't feel like much anymore.

There isn't a single game with 100% in Gamer Rankings... Unless you mean single reviews, which means nothing, especially since a single review is just one opinion anyways.

Fantastic year for gaming
If 360 can keep up reputation of having some of the best video games ever made, it will be a idel console to have for next gen.
Same with mario gettings its name back and staying at number 2 best game of all time!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

You know, those are great games and all but is it just me or does the 360 games seem somewhat similar?

I don't want to pull out the whole its all shooters line but they do all share very common themes...

if i had a wii60, i would be loaded...

xbox 360, ps2 are my consoles 

end of generation predictions: wii 106 million Xbox 360 59 million PS3 57 million