By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rockstar: L.A. Noire reveal coming “next month”

snyperdud said:

I thought this went multi-platform a while back.

Anyway, i don't know much about the game at all. So, I'm not that excited at the moment.

no official confirmation

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:

This was announced multiplat....wasnt it?

no official confirmation

It might go multi for all i know, after ff13 nothing surprises ps3 fans anymore:p but can we at least agree that its not announced for th 360 yet:P

its gonna go multi-plat since Agent is an exclusive.
Unless R* does something that would piss all PS3 fan boys.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Even if it isn't officially muliplat at the current time , I predict a 360 announcement at E32010.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Around the Network

There could be some sort of connection between La noire and Agent to some extend, in terms of the size of the story or which ever way you look at it.

STEKSTAV said:

Is there a link to were it says La Noir is announced for the 360?

Also.. about surfergirl spreading rumors about a 360 version. I found this:
* The game will be a free-roaming title with a historically-accurate recreation of Los Angeles in 1947.
* Team Bondi has even hired a costume designer to research the clothing of the era so the game's attire can be accurate.
* Aside from main story, side missions will be based on actual cases pulled straight of the newspapers of 1947.
* A US Marine plays a big role in the story.
* Not so exclusive...but LA Noire definitely ain't coming to Xbox 360, the size of the game is an obstacle to this.

/ Surfer Girl

Well, this kinda suggests it's gonna be for PS3 and PC then?

Scoobes said:
STEKSTAV said:

Is there a link to were it says La Noir is announced for the 360?

Also.. about surfergirl spreading rumors about a 360 version. I found this:
* The game will be a free-roaming title with a historically-accurate recreation of Los Angeles in 1947.
* Team Bondi has even hired a costume designer to research the clothing of the era so the game's attire can be accurate.
* Aside from main story, side missions will be based on actual cases pulled straight of the newspapers of 1947.
* A US Marine plays a big role in the story.
* Not so exclusive...but LA Noire definitely ain't coming to Xbox 360, the size of the game is an obstacle to this.

/ Surfer Girl

Well, this kinda suggests it's gonna be for PS3 and PC then?

if what said maybe true, instead of being an exclusive it will now classifed as console exclusive

This game looks like Rockstars counter to Heavy Rain lol

Dgc1808 said:
Onyxmeth said:

@jesus

You need to leave this discussion altogether. You're being too hostile and are getting close to a ban.

@everyone else

Can I be supplied a link from Team Bondi that announced L.A. Noire as a PS3 exclusive? I don't mean a current link. Even an outdated one from years back will do.

I can't find the official announcement but there's this:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/i_teambondi

The man being interviewed is the founder of Team Bondi

http://www.linkedin.com/companies/team-bondi 

Neither one of those links announce L.A. Noire for the Playstation 3. My question is, where is the link actually announcing it? Does it exist, or did the media and fans merely connect this interview of an unannounced game Team Bondi was making funded by Sony, with the original announcement that a game was being developed from them called LA Noire? Did the team ever actually state that LA Noire is exclusive for PS3?

I ask this because it seems LA Noire's exclusivity to PS3 seems to be predicated on nothing but an educated guess, which is no better than what jesus kung fu did trying to prove it's coming to 360. If the most glaring of proof cannot be used to assist that this is coming to the 360, then why does it seem to be exactly the method used to assume it was originally the mystery game Team Bondi's head of staff talked about in the interview in 2004? There doesn't seem to be any announcement from Team Bondi or from Sony directly linking the game LA Noire with PS3 exclusivity.

So if someone could assist me, where is the actual announcement that this game is PS3 exclusive? I don't care what year it's supplied from. The only things I've seen on the net are second hand accounts from gaming websites when LA Noire was unveiled that automatically tied it to PS3 because of earler ties Team Bondi had with Sony, but there doesn't seem to be any official statement from either party circulating the net that it was at any time an exclusive to the PS3, which makes me think it doesn't actually exist.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.