By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First No More Heroes 2 Review: 8.8 from IGN

Cheebee said:
I do hope they kept the blood in the PAL release... way back they said Europe would get 2 versions, one normal & one censored, but somehow I get the feeling we're gonna get shafted and they'll totally censor the game again...

i seriously hope this game releases in Europe, i wanna play it, i ask EB Games and GAME and they havnt got it listed yet... this guy at GAME said that sometimes it takes 6 month for a game to release in Australia or Europe, i serously hope not or i will send an email to Rising Star games for requirys on that game

Around the Network

This sounds hella fun.

Bah!

8.8...so given the IGN bias....carry the two....subtract for the Wii....

We come out to about a score of 9.1.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Siko1989 said:
Cheebee said:
I do hope they kept the blood in the PAL release... way back they said Europe would get 2 versions, one normal & one censored, but somehow I get the feeling we're gonna get shafted and they'll totally censor the game again...

i seriously hope this game releases in Europe, i wanna play it, i ask EB Games and GAME and they havnt got it listed yet... this guy at GAME said that sometimes it takes 6 month for a game to release in Australia or Europe, i serously hope not or i will send an email to Rising Star games for requirys on that game

Well, I wouldn't worry about that too much. I'm pretty confident it'll get a PAL release, especially considering it's a pretty big-name game. Besides, we got the original NMH here in Europe, so why not this?

As long as they don't censor it like they did with the original, I'm happy.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I always look at every review individual.

The only problem I had with this review is that they didn't really tell you anything about the combat system.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
IGN was great when they gave high scores to Madworld and The Conduit. They were the favorite review site of just about every last Nintendo fan. And now they suck for giving some other random games scores lower than what most Nintendo fans would like. I guess having an opinion isn't allowed anymore. Okay, my rant is done. Great score, I look forward to the game.

I feel the same way, The Conduit got a way too high score on IGN though.

Samus Aran said:
MontanaHatchet said:
IGN was great when they gave high scores to Madworld and The Conduit. They were the favorite review site of just about every last Nintendo fan. And now they suck for giving some other random games scores lower than what most Nintendo fans would like. I guess having an opinion isn't allowed anymore. Okay, my rant is done. Great score, I look forward to the game.

I feel the same way, The Conduit got a way too high score on IGN though.

Maybe it's cuz they were hyping it up so much from the start, they didn't want to look like asses

i've never seen an IGN game score so far from it's metacritic average

WOW, Did Dr. Naomi get breast implants? I don't remember her tits being that big in NMH1.

Looks promising glad they made it so you can choose location to go to right away instead of having to drive around that got really repetitive. Retro mini games a plus also.

It wasn't the overworld itself, but that to do jobs you had to first go to one of the job buildings, THEN to to where the mission is. It was the doubling that made it annoying, and that you couldn't just go back to the mission spot to try again, even for the missions that weren't jobs.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs