By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo introduces 'Best of' series in Japan.

Demotruk said:
What does it take to be "Best of" in Japan?

It's based on user reviews on the Nintendo Channel.  They are listed as Silver, Gold, and Platinum, depending on the user reviews, but they all have the same discounted price of about $30.

Around the Network

Let's hope for a decent list in pal and US.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Wow, I was expecting some crappy games, but it looks like the selections are pretty good. Hope it comes to US soon.

Ugh, this is like that Konami series. Two Wii bars, two company logos, two CERO ratings and all...

Will that be the boxart? Ughhh...

Honestly, I never purchased a "Best of" or "Platinum" title because o this. It's ugly as hell and as a collector I simply don't want it. Also, I don't understand why not just reduce the price, but ok... each one his own.

Around the Network

Best of bombs?

those boxes look mighty fine, atleast compared to the ones that xbox360 and ps3 have.

I like the boxes but I'm sure they will change if released in the West.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Nice. Maybe we'll see a little bump to the sales of these titles, then. Would be nice for Muramasa and Arc Rise Fantasia.

It's free advertising for Marvelous. They'll be pleased, especially since their games have performed worse in Japan, even proportionally.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.