By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Age or Demon's Soul?!!!! Need some answers!!!!

Dragon Age or Demon's Soul?!!!! Need some answers!!!!

Total:0

Buy Demon's Soul... support Atlus so they bring more RPGs over.

Buy Dragon Age when it's cheap.

I have both, but haven't played them yet. ~_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Demon's Souls--Dragon Age is just another BioWare RPG that you've probably played, re-skinned, going on a half-dozen times.

@Lestat

I haven't touched a single thing with my party AI and I had no issues getting through Dragon Age. Everything with them is still set to whatever it was by default.

Morrigan is awesome.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
@Lestat

I haven't touched a single thing with my party AI and I had no issues getting through Dragon Age. Everything with them is still set to whatever it was by default.

Have you played the Console version or the PC one? The PC version has the difficulty touched up significantly, normal in PC is equal to Hard on consoles.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I played it on PS3.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
I played it on PS3.

Well, I suppose that not using the AI was done on normal right? You should try playing it on Hard, in the battle against mages or Sloth Demons, you'll really need to do some heavy micromanagement in order to succedd ;) 

I left the game on midway through a Nightmare difficulty run, I dread the moment I'll face the High Dragon on this difficulty >_< 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I absolutely loved Demons Souls unrelenting difficulty and the way it makes you fully appreciate every time you are able to get just a bit further in each stage. It can be a turn-off for some, but I truly enjoyed it. It is a unique and one of a kind experience.

From a storytelling and character development aspect Dragon Age Origins is amazing and the better of the two (IMO).

Tough choice, it is really a matter of taste. You really cant go wrong with either title. Sorry, I loved both.

Mmmkåy....D€mºn'š šoül it is 

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

You picked the right choice :P (Don't mind the Demon's souls avatar nor the demon's souls trophy display, nor the demon's souls trophies there) xD

Current PC Build

I've never seen it before ;)

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!