Around the Network

Red Dead Redemption +
Dead Rising 2 -

Stan85 said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
+ Rage
- Prince of Persia

I was gonna vote + on Red Dead Redemption but lestatdark almost killed it. lestat, why u voting down Red Dead Redemption? :(

Because from that list, it's the one i'm least expecting, due to not being fond of Western games in general, plus it's sandbox conception can either mean it's salvation or it's ruin.

I think you got RDR all wrong. It is a story driven game,and I noticed you like those kind of games.

Second,the scenery and locations are superb,great graphics,so another plus.

Third,it`s full with action and simple to understand because we all know about the wild west.

The only problem to you seems to be the sandbox element. Let me tell you that any rpg fan whould like a sandbox game like RDR because not only to the beautifull scenery,but also that you can choose what missions to play and how to play them,having a good and a bad twist to the story.

In short,here are all the trailers: http://www.gametrailers.com/game/red-dead-redemption/11275

They look good in SD,but you can also chose HD if you want.

Hope you will change your mind about the game,I was very sceptical untill I say them

I've seen tons of previews, but it hasn't conviced me yet. Probably it will on the long run, I wasn't very fond of Fallout Vegas too, but recent news put it on my radar.  It's not the sandbox elements that trouble me, I like them when they are well executed and don't cramp the game with lots of unnecessary clutter like some sanbox games do. It's more the western thematic of the game, which i'm not particular fond of. 

I'm not saying it won't be a good game, what I found in previews in it so far, haven't conviced me yet.  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

+red dead redemptio
-star wars force unleashed 2

+ Fallout Vegas
- Red Dead Redemption

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Man I am going to be broke this year...

Max Payne 3

Alpha Protocol

Prince of Persia

Castevania

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

+Mafia 2
-Fallout

- Red dead redemption

+Fallout

+ Dead Rising 2