By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY: Motion Device will become PS3's "DE FACTO" Controller - YAY or nay?!

"vigorously promote the Motion Controller as the de facto controller of the PS3 platform along with the DUALSHOCK series controller."

Part was left out, the dual shock isn't going anywhere

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

... Poor Sony: putting all efforts on a lollipop. No, even better: a double lollipop with that connecting device saw in the patents!...

Maneco's Hall of Lame
As of October 2010 and, hopefully, until the end of times

Notable Mentions (a.k.a. "Games I Played and Hated")

The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time

Pokémon Channel

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

I'll tell you once I've used the the Arc controller for a while

What happened to motion control being a fad?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
What happened to motion control being a fad?

That saying was a fad. 

Around the Network

it depends.... if the the "Arc" is comfortable and supports different types of games i wouldn't mind

cool

How are the Arc and the Dualshock both the defacto controllers? I think that is an oxymoron. Anyways, no don't do it Sony! But they really, really, really (x infinity) need to make a new controller. The dualshock is 15 years old and feels like it.

leatherhat said:
"vigorously promote the Motion Controller as the de facto controller of the PS3 platform along with the DUALSHOCK series controller."

Part was left out, the dual shock isn't going anywhere

ooo nvm... Daaaarth! -_-

man i hope motion control isnt the future of gaming

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website