By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo re-files Luigi's Mansion trademark

Meh, probably a NPC or DS game.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I think the New Play Control series was just a way to put something to market when they had a sparse 1st-party release schedule. I'm really, really hoping that they don't put out anymore rehashes like that. I don't think they will. I believe in the goodness of Nintendo, wanting to milk us consumers with original content. Here's to hoping!

Bah!

Please just outsource the sequel to the Wii Ghostbusters team............

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

You gotta admit Luigi's mansion with motion control would be awesome, bring it Ninty

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Never played Luigis mansion, so I appreciate a port of the original first!
Donkey Kong deserves a new game more than Luigi!

Around the Network

Vitality Sensor killer app!

it would be great if luigi's mansion 2 was the game they used to promote the vitality sensor.just imagine the posibilities.you are walking in a room and you are calm.the vitality sensor nows it and starts changing all the room and sudenly throws a ghost a you.and the wii remote would be just awesome for this game.

They do seem to be backing off of New Play Control, so i'd bet against that.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I never played the first game to the end but this is very exciting news in my opinion.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I buy both a New Play Control game and a sequel. I'm hoping for both as i would also like to see Wind Waker have a New Play Control version as well.

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."