By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS360 OWNS 2010!

mag
heavy rain
god of war
last gaurdian
gran turismo
modnation racers

playstation wand

Around the Network
Akvod said:
Excellent name sir

And an excellent topic to boot. A star has been born!

Yay PS360, but you've made a vital mistake in ignoring Zeebo. It will be your last!

Smeags said:
Akvod said:
Excellent name sir

And an excellent topic to boot. A star has been born!

Yay PS360, but you've made a vital mistake in ignoring Zeebo. It will be your last!

how sad lol

I think the PS360 domination was in 2009. I mean, look at the best games form the last year: Multi HD Consoles

Except for some tittles...

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
MasterZack said:
I think the PS360 domination was in 2009. I mean, look at the best games form the last year: Multi HD Consoles

nope.

Game of the Year on almost every site was uncharted 2(ps3 exclusive)

but gamespot didn't choose uncharted 2 instead they chose demon souls(also ps3 exclusive)

LMAO

this year also belongs to sony.

Around the Network

If there's something I hate is mock threads...why can't some people just be original.

gaming_addict24 said:
MasterZack said:

nope.

Game of the Year on almost every site was uncharted 2(ps3 exclusive)

but gamespot didn't choose uncharted 2 instead they chose demon souls(also ps3 exclusive)

LMAO

this year also belongs to sony.

Agree.

Uncharted 2 is the game that made me buy the PS3. But if we are talking about domination, we can say, there are a lot of good games on both consoles: CoD:MW2, Batman AA, Dragon Age Origins and many others.

If we talk about exclusives: U2, Demon's Soul  on PS3 and Halo ODST (I think, the 3 is better...)

My dear Wii... i havent lost the faith in you... :'(

MY ZELDA COLLECTION