By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dsister44 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
dsister44 said:

Umm... yeah. Sorry but I am going to have to disagree with you. PS3 is going to have a great year and all, but it doesn't compare to the Wii's.

• Metroid Prime: The Other M
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Zelda Wii

Nothing can beat that line up...

god of war III

gran turismo 5

and

MAG 

All beg to differ

If you are going to do this please list Last Guardian or FF: XIII Versus instead of MAG. Besides that neither of us are going to get anywhere. Unless if you want to make a bet regarding their quality? 

MAG was all i had in mind at the time...and no,  zelda WII will take everything to school when it comes to meta

Around the Network

Star Ocean the improved edition is coming out as well. Not multi-plat but still good hopefully.

I should make a wii one just to even things out and because I have nothing better to do, this Pro Evolution 2010 platinum is taking ages.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

@dsister

I believe 3DDGH comes out May 11th instead of March. in NA atleast.

Ps3 will reck 360's shit :)

Around the Network
Torillian said:
@dsister

ah yeah, that's right. For some reason I want to say it comes out in March instead of May.

Why bother with this thread? I know the 360 one was made first, but...why bother?

dsister44 said:
Torillian said:
@dsister

ah yeah, that's right. For some reason I want to say it comes out in March instead of May.

I want to say that too ; ;

sigh...

I wish I had friends... u___u

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
GreyianStorm said:
Why bother with this thread? I know the 360 one was made first, but...why bother?

I guess they aren't mature enough to ignore it

mM