nightsurge said:
vlad321 said:
jefforange89 said:
vlad321 said:
nightsurge said:
vlad321 said:
nightsurge said:
Mudface said:
Fortunately, it looks like the SecuROM has been removed. It appears that the entry on the Steam page was actually a mistake. Sadly, it still uses GfWL, but I suppose you can't have everything.

Why is GfWL bad?  You can still have dedicated server games on there.  Section 8 for example.  (only one off the top of my head)

It's probably a straight console port so it will likely use P2P.

I don't know where to begin to make fun of GFWL to be honest. Whether it's the problems with DLC (which I never buy anyhow, but some do), weird installatioins, having to be logged in while playing single-player, or a bunch of other "features" which are hilariously bad. Do yourself a favor and pirate the game so you don't have to put up with this shit.

Lol, or just don't pirate it and don't buy, or get it for consoles

Or I pirate it, the dev notices the they fucked up their game due to high piracy and in the future they change their wayse. The incident with EA proved that piracy does indeed change developers' views on things. Also if 2K patches out the shit in their game I will gladly buy it.

Or, they go baaaaaaaaaaaaw people pirated the game this isn't at all because we fucked it up, no more games for you!

If they make shit games then good riddance anyhow.

Nah, they'll just have one more reason to stop supporting PC and keep shifting everything over to consoles.  You pirates really are only hurting yourselves

We'll only be left with the good ones. Call me when Blizzard and Valve stop the PC support, then I'll worry.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network
vlad321 said:
nightsurge said:
vlad321 said:
jefforange89 said:
vlad321 said:
nightsurge said:
vlad321 said:
nightsurge said:
Mudface said:
Fortunately, it looks like the SecuROM has been removed. It appears that the entry on the Steam page was actually a mistake. Sadly, it still uses GfWL, but I suppose you can't have everything.

Why is GfWL bad?  You can still have dedicated server games on there.  Section 8 for example.  (only one off the top of my head)

I don't know where to begin to make fun of GFWL to be honest. Whether it's the problems with DLC (which I never buy anyhow, but some do), weird installatioins, having to be logged in while playing single-player, or a bunch of other "features" which are hilariously bad. Do yourself a favor and pirate the game so you don't have to put up with this shit.

Or I pirate it, the dev notices the they fucked up their game due to high piracy and in the future they change their wayse. The incident with EA proved that piracy does indeed change developers' views on things. Also if 2K patches out the shit in their game I will gladly buy it.

Or, they go baaaaaaaaaaaaw people pirated the game this isn't at all because we fucked it up, no more games for you!

Nah, they'll just have one more reason to stop supporting PC and keep shifting everything over to consoles.  You pirates really are only hurting yourselves

We'll only be left with the good ones. Call me when Blizzard and Valve stop the PC support, then I'll worry.

Pretty sad when all the pirates only have 2 developers left making decent games for them.  On console I've got loads of games coming out each year!  Even from Activision/Blizzard and Valve!  Oh, silly pirates.    Pretty soon you will have no developers left at all, and will be forced to play on.... consoles!  *gasp*

nightsurge said:

Pretty sad when all the pirates only have 2 developers left making decent games for them.  On console I've got loads of games coming out each year!  Even from Activision/Blizzard and Valve!  Oh, silly pirates.    Pretty soon you will have no developers left at all, and will be forced to play on.... consoles!  *gasp*

That's funny cause I haven't seen a good game on a console in years, bar the Wii, but I'm sure dev's aren't going over there. I guess console people just have lower expectations of their games, look at MW2 as an example. As I always said, if you can't take the heat get out of the fire, and most shitty developers are abandoning the PC to go to consoles, as can be shown by the lack of great games on them.

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
nightsurge said:

That's funny cause I haven't seen a good game on a console in years, bar the Wii, but I'm sure dev's aren't going over there. I guess console people just have lower expectations of their games, look at MW2 as an example. As I always said, if you can't take the heat get out of the fire, and most shitty developers are abandoning the PC to go to consoles, as can be shown by the lack of great games on them.

Thats very subjective.  It's clear you will hate on any game on console regardless of how amazing the reviews it has.  Come back when you've lost your PC bias.

nightsurge said:
vlad321 said:
nightsurge said:

Thats very subjective.  It's clear you will hate on any game on console regardless of how amazing the reviews it has.  Come back when you've lost your PC bias.

Oh yeah reveiws.... Because GTAIV was amazing and definitely topped Metroid Prime, much less GTAIII. I'm sorry but the best games you can find on consoles this generation are on the Wii. Mostly because it doesn't half-ass a PC. Come back when you have lost your dumbed-down gaming bias. I mean you'd have to be seriously blind not to notice games on consoles are dumbed down because of the target audience or the lack of functoiinality in a controller.

Around the Network

Come back when you've lost your PC bias.

Why should he? In case you hadn't noticed, it's the PC forum.

Mudface said:

Come back when you've lost your PC bias.

Why should he? In case you hadn't noticed, it's the PC forum.

Come back to the argument he was making.  Please use some common sense.  You know I wasn't literally asking him to leave and come back to this specific post/forum.

nightsurge said:
vlad321 said:
jefforange89 said:
vlad321 said:
nightsurge said:
vlad321 said:
nightsurge said:
Mudface said:

No, it will force developers to make better games on PC. Look at what Capcom and Square Enix are doing - they released terrible games on PC, sales faltered, then decided to support PC more and more. So much that Square Enix has released/will release more games on PC than in either PS3 and Xbox 360.