By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Buy or not to buy?

I think I will try one of the JRPG:s today. (omg)

Which one of those you would recommend? I don't think I can take ps1 graphics so FF8&9 are out of the question.

Around the Network

final fantasy x should be your first jrpg you should play. i would recommend you play that then the others. and if you had final fantasy vii then i would of told you to play that first but since you have final fantasy x, please give that game a spin first!

and congrats on your purchase that's a deal from out of this world!

sent via PC

YES WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

If it was 4 years ago I'd say buy it. I can't bring myself to recommend you buy an obsolete system which Sony will only support for about 1 more year.

Greatest gaming deal I've ever seen in my life, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

Congrats, I would say play FF X first, as that is the best game on the list, but it is very jRPG, maybe Kingdom Hearts would be a better way to ease yourself into jRPGs

Munkeh111 said:
Congrats, I would say play FF X first, as that is the best game on the list, but it is very jRPG, maybe Kingdom Hearts would be a better way to ease yourself into jRPGs

Thanks.

What did you mean by that?  Kingdom hearts looks like a kind of game which I will not like. Disney characters gives the feeling that the game is too simplified.  

--- not referring to your post anymore

Anyway,  ps2 works fine. Set it up at our bedroom, with a 21" crt. :D It was parents selling their kids console because he went to college... I bet he will be very angry next time he comes home. :P

MRFENIX said:
Munkeh111 said:

Thanks.

What did you mean by that?  Kingdom hearts looks like a kind of game which I will not like. Disney characters gives the feeling that the game is too simplified.  

--- not referring to your post anymore

Anyway,  ps2 works fine. Set it up at our bedroom, with a 21" crt. :D It was parents selling their kids console because he went to college... I bet he will be very angry next time he comes home. :P

FF X is turn based, so if you aren't used to turn based games, Kingdom Hearts would be a better place to start given that it is an action RPG, but if you don't like that style of games, don't go for it

mint deal i recommend you buy it

no idea how to make this properly work

Weren't you the one who said JRPG's needed to die?

Pixel Art can be fun.