By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Can anyone sum up the previous 500 posts for me? I don't feel like reading that much.

Tease.

Around the Network

Here are the 3 objects that will make xbox own 2010 -  Xbox 360 Slim / Halo Reach / Project Natal        

New zelda, metroid and Mario in one year means insta win for the console they're on.

Sorry.

Ps: I'm not being serious here, but it is my opinion though ;c

Squilliam said:
Can anyone sum up the previous 500 posts for me? I don't feel like reading that much.

They all expressed their love towards Metroid and Nintendo.

Samus Aran said:
Squilliam said:

They all expressed their love towards Metroid and Nintendo.

Good thread!

Tease.

Around the Network

i was gonna get some involvment in this thread but ive decided i cant be arsed!

/thread.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

i guess an opinion is an opinion no matter what the truth is..

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

Squilliam said:

about 50 people who totally agree

250 who don't think 360 owns 2010 but it has a great line-up

50 people saying Wii has a better line up

50 people saying PS3 has a better line up

100 off-topic posts.

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

amacfantasy said:

Here are the 3 objects that will make xbox own 2010 -  Xbox 360 Slim / Halo Reach / Project Natal        

the 360 slim is just some RUMOR that hasn't been confirmed (and it probably won't). and Natal may or may not be big. I think it's ahead of it's time. I don't see this working properly with any interesting games. And Halo reach will be outdone by Gran Turismo 5.

isn't this like 10000 years old? thought we all agreed that PC is the best platform? =P