By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mazty said:
selnor said:

I do to have alot of respect for CGI. But I cant help but feel there is PS3 favouritism there to. Considering what so many different sites are saying about ME2 graphics. In particular to, it's also teaching the industry how cinamatic gaming is really done. You only have to look at the consistantcy within completely different reviews. Vistas best ever. Visuals best ever. Visuals like a blockbuster high production movie. This is not one reviewer. But at least 70% of the board have come out with statements like this. Hell I have 4 easy in my sig.

Sorry but lad, you clearly aren't going to change your opinion reguardless what you are told. From a technical stand point, and I really know my graphics, ME2 is nothing impressive. Little AA, poor to none post processing effects and really bad soft shadows are evident in screenshots & that cannot be argued, backed by it's performance on old GPUs. You don't want to say it, but on a technical note, graphically it is dated.

Reviews liked MW2 and that game was rediculously bad. Fact is revewiers will always praise every aspect of a game that people have preordered to please the masses.

Lool try to BS dumb people , Mass Effect 2 is better than Uncharted 2 so if reviewers are giving it GREAT SCORES its because it deserves ... UnCharted 2 didnt even deserve all the 10 its a 9 GAME for f*** Sake but ofc this is my opinion ! :) And Mass Effect 2 Graphics poor AA ?? LOOL dude Mass Effect 2 Rapes any PS3 games in any aspect that i can tell here if u want !! From Story to Voices ...

"The combat and mission design are outstanding. The visuals, voice acting, soundtrack, and direction are miles ahead of the competition."

Quoted from IGN ... sorry Mate get the facts Ps3 has no GAME as good as Mass Effect 2 and will never get a game as good as this One !

As i said before its hard to you but its the reality , the new game to beat is Mass Effect 2 !

Around the Network
iHuGi said:
Mazty said:
selnor said:

I do to have alot of respect for CGI. But I cant help but feel there is PS3 favouritism there to. Considering what so many different sites are saying about ME2 graphics. In particular to, it's also teaching the industry how cinamatic gaming is really done. You only have to look at the consistantcy within completely different reviews. Vistas best ever. Visuals best ever. Visuals like a blockbuster high production movie. This is not one reviewer. But at least 70% of the board have come out with statements like this. Hell I have 4 easy in my sig.

Sorry but lad, you clearly aren't going to change your opinion reguardless what you are told. From a technical stand point, and I really know my graphics, ME2 is nothing impressive. Little AA, poor to none post processing effects and really bad soft shadows are evident in screenshots & that cannot be argued, backed by it's performance on old GPUs. You don't want to say it, but on a technical note, graphically it is dated.

Reviews liked MW2 and that game was rediculously bad. Fact is revewiers will always praise every aspect of a game that people have preordered to please the masses.

Lool try to BS dumb people , Mass Effect 2 is better than Uncharted 2 so if reviewers are giving it GREAT SCORES its because it deserves ... UnCharted 2 didnt even deserve all the 10 its a 9 GAME for f*** Sake but ofc this is my opinion ! :) And Mass Effect 2 Graphics poor AA ?? LOOL dude Mass Effect 2 Rapes any PS3 games in any aspect that i can tell here if u want !! From Story to Voices ...

"The combat and mission design are outstanding. The visuals, voice acting, soundtrack, and direction are miles ahead of the competition."

Quoted from IGN ... sorry Mate get the facts Ps3 has no GAME as good as Mass Effect 2 and will never get a game as good as this One !

As i said before its hard to you but its the reality , the new game to beat is Mass Effect 2 !

While I don't agree with Matzy, you're just being as bad as he is.

First, have you played both games to compare them as you are doing? No, you haven't. You're just taking reviewers for their word, which means that you have no opinion of your own or that you don't value your own opinion.

What you're doing though, is Flamebaiting everyone. Heck, this entire thread has been based on the premise of flamebaiting, which you have fueled through your comments over and over again. While Selnor and CGI have had a reasonable argument, you and Matzy have taken this to a whole low level. 

You should at least wait until friday when the game releases here in Portugal before you do those kind of claims, but even then they will still be considered flamebait. Oh well, I've reported both of you, at least to see if this thread can become unpolluted. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
iHuGi said:
Mazty said:
selnor said:

First, have you played both games to compare them as you are doing? No, you haven't. You're just taking reviewers for their word, which means that you have no opinion of your own or that you don't value your own opinion.

What you're doing though, is Flamebaiting everyone. Heck, this entire thread has been based on the premise of flamebaiting, which you have fueled through your comments over and over again. While Selnor and CGI have had a reasonable argument, you and Matzy have taken this to a whole low level. 

You should at least wait until friday when the game releases here in Portugal before you do those kind of claims, but even then they will still be considered flamebait. Oh well, I've reported both of you, at least to see if this thread can become unpolluted. 

It's just like youtube, I swear. Makes me wonder if they really do play their games or not. The even funnier thing is that both games have a 96 on metacritic at the moment.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
lestatdark said:
iHuGi said:
Mazty said:
selnor said:

It's just like youtube, I swear. Makes me wonder if they really do play their games or not. The even funnier thing is that both games have a 96 on metacritic at the moment.

Yep, sometimes some forum-goers here step down to the levels of Youtube, N4G and Gametrailers >_< 

There's no way they could accept that both those games are good and can co-exist. This is almost becoming a religious issue for some people. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

iHuGi said:
Mazty said:
selnor said:

I said U2 has better graphics, not that it's a better game. Learn to read. May help with life. And yes, ME2 has poor AA, you can't argue about that, it's a hard fact, plus you clearly don't even know what AA is.

Does IGN mention what the competition is? No, therefore it's an ambigious comment that frankly is useless. Go troll somewhere else.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
iHuGi said:
Mazty said:
selnor said:

Actually if you read back you'll see that I've just said it doesn't look great graphically as someone claimed it looks like the best graphics ever on a console. Technically this is clearly wrong - is it flamming to point that out? No, I don't think so.

iHugi é roto, e isso é sabido.

this poor kid do this all the time. flame, flame, flame. no matter what is said he just wants to flame.
he is a joke on portuguese forums, and he is trying the same here (and he is achieving it!).
so, there is no reason to keep answering his posts. he needs this to hide his inferiority. its like "i have a bigger dick than you, na na na" even if doesnt know what to do with it.

so, better move one and discuss what really matters.

The original Mass effect 2?
First of the press?

Only 2 days to go for me.

Mazty said:
lestatdark said:
iHuGi said:
Mazty said:
selnor said:

Actually if you read back you'll see that I've just said it doesn't look great graphically as someone claimed it looks like the best graphics ever on a console. Technically this is clearly wrong - is it flamming to point that out? No, I don't think so.

You're clearly using statements that are inflamatory against the 360, trying to rouse people into a response, hence that is flamebait. It's against the rules

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:

You're clearly using statements that are inflamatory against the 360, trying to rouse people into a response, hence that is flamebait. It's against the rules

That's junk - I've only ever said what either devs have said or the technical side of things which is hardly flamebait. I've never said anything that's been made up and have even provided pictures to back up my points. I don't think correcting someone with the actual facts of the matter is  reguarded as flamebait.