By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Madworld worth it's current price of $19.99?

Love the game.

Dont regret paying full price.

Its a great buy at 10 or 20 bucks.

Around the Network

I bought it at $12 new. It was a steal at that price. Most shovelware sells for $15-20 right? So this is definitely worth at least that much.

I haven't found the game repetitive, but I only play two levels at a time at most. Maybe playing it like that has kept it fresh for me.

I actually like the announcers. I loved "Who's Line is it Anyway?" so I was a bit excited when I heard Greg Proops voice.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I liked that game alot, Id say its worth more

yeah it's worth around $30 probably, you can get it on amazon now for $13 though.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I think it's worth more..maybe about 25 or 30$us. Anyway I was always thinking that all Wii games should be around 39.99$us at launch...i'll keep dreaming.

Around the Network

I absolutely adore this game, and will soon be picking this up for 12 bucks from newegg (i use gamefly, but i tend to buy games i want to keep, i.e. HOTD Overkill). The overall game is fun, its not longer than it needs to be (that said, i would've appreciated more boss battles) and, by far my favorite part of the game - the commentators.

yes, they were ridiculously juvenile - but one of the voices was the voice of bender, and anyone that loves bender from futurama will surely get a thrill from the commentators in Madworld. I would love to see a commentator feature in more games, simply because its downright silly and adds humor to something that would otherwise be a somewhat disturbing game (yes, sticking an enemy ass-first onto a road spike is funny to me, but hearing the commentators made me want to do it again and again)

um..stuff

At that price I might pick it up

Buuuuut

I think I'd rather save up for Muramasa

I mean I just bought Bayonetta, and God of War is coming out soon

Of course this is all just opinion but you asked for feedback,i just don't think a game should be faulted for "not being funny" or a beat em up being faulted for being repetitive,this is like calling HOTD: Overkill repetitive because you just point and shoot but that hatered come from the genre and not the game.

About NMH: Let's wait a week to call No More Heroes 2 the better game.

13 bucks at Newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878142038&Tpk=madworld

Also, don't forget to pick up House of the Dead Overkill as well for 13 bucks. Here is the link.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878142044&Tpk=house%20of%20the%20dead%20overkill

These are great prices for these two great games and really the two games that mainly wanted me to get a Wii. I believe Amazon has the same pirces too. Two great games for a bargain. Don't pass these deals out even though they do come and go.

The game packs hit so I believe its worth more.

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">