By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have sega lost the plot?

LordTheNightKnight said:
Blubeard said:
TL;dr

The OP was two small paragraphs and a big one. Either you are lying or trolling.

The correct answer is "both."

Or "joking." I haven't seen the dude around before enough to tell.

Around the Network

Hey I’m not trolling! I really want a wii version of this game and strongly believe that a wii version would sell millions. The last paragraph was just my British tong in check hummer I’m not saying sega make crappy games, but you must admit compared to their hay day sega's latest games pale in comparison.

Considering the gimped Wii verison of Unleashed outsold the PS3 and 360 versions combined, they'd be pretty dumb not to do a Wii version of this game too. Though if it does go multiplat with Wii, I'd probably still get the HD version because they'd put more work into it.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

I must be a fast reader.

I read the OP a lot quicker than five minutes and did not waste that much time at all.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I really don't know what they are after with Needlemouse. XBLA/PSN only means that the game is not going to be a mainstream hit, in fact that makes it impossible (and that would be the case with or without WiiWare). Is SEGA admitting that Sonic is no longer retail-worthy?

And this whole project just smacks of them trying to pander to the internet gamer, an audience which hasn't been Sonic's prime audience for over a decade or more. They're just trying to gain street cred with the "hardcore" gamer, while sacrificing everything else that Sonic had going for it in terms of sales.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.