" />" /> " />" /> " />" /> " />" />
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tatsunoko VS Capcom commercial

Thank God they are advertising the game at least.

what do you think of the Commercial

"> " />

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Around the Network
darkheart709 said:

Thank God they are advertising the game at least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhH1oXxd61Q&feature=player_embedded

what do you think of the Commercial

It seems as though Capcom is stepping up its advertising for Wii.  That is a very creative commercial.

I was wondering where this commercial will be running. That is the most important Factor. Running it on Hulu with funimation/anime products would be a good start. Running it on primetime during heroes and fringe would also be an interesting sell. Product placement is key. Running it on Cartoon Network at 2:45 is not gonna helo anyone.

Also running it during the South Park Episode rerun of the streetfighter episode could be good too. Lol

YES. FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY. Quality marketing! More of this, please.

Around the Network

Hopefully this will catch on. Would have liked for a title that's easier to remember, even if the anime fans would cry "Makecre!"

But still, the ad is cool. It's like how the toys in the original Smash Bros came to life, or sort of like the original Smash Bros ad in the US.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

It kind me remmember Ka-Blam!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
dampowell said:
I was wondering where this commercial will be running. That is the most important Factor. Running it on Hulu with funimation/anime products would be a good start. Running it on primetime during heroes and fringe would also be an interesting sell. Product placement is key. Running it on Cartoon Network at 2:45 is not gonna helo anyone.

Exactly what I was going to say!

Not enough gameplay but it's a good commercial.

Very nice commercial. Now where's that NMH 2 commercial.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Tayne said:
Very nice commercial. Now where's that NMH 2 commercial.

I doubt that is coming any time soon - if at all.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.