By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Daily Increase for 18th Jan 2010 {updated on 19th Jan}

Comgnet 1/18

DQ6- 739 (+15)

EOE- 185 (+3)

AT3- 128 (+4)

UPDATE FOR TODAY

DQ6 is brilliant as usual, but its daily pre-orders dropped to 15 pts (from 27 pts yesterday) . For EOE I don't know why but its daily pre-orders dropped to 3 pts (they were at 7pts yesterday), still hopefully we should see a decent week 1 from!

Ar Tonelico 3 goes upto 4 pts, seeing a slight increase in pre-orders, not bad, but I'll be honest, they are very low anyway, then again this series has never sold "a lot" in Japan.

Here is the updated top 10 in terms of pre-orders:

'
  1. [NDS] Dragon Quest 6 Realms of Reverie - 739pt~~~ (1/28/2010)
  2. [PSP] God Eater - 286pt~~~ (2/4/2010)
  3. [PS3] End of Eternity - 185pt~~~ (1/28/2010)
  4. [PS3] Ar Tonelico 3 - 128pt~~~ (1/28/2010)
  5. [PS3] Ryu ga Gotoku 4 - 108Pt~~~ (2/18/2010)
  6. [PSP] Valkyria Chronicles 2 Royal Academy Gaul - 103pt~~~ (1/21/2010)
  7. [PSP] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE BATTLE OF ACES-lyrical BOX - 85pt
  8. [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 - 77Pt~~~ (TBA)
  9. [PS3] Final Fantasy Versus XIII - 71pt~~~ (TBA)
  10. [PS3] Resident Evil 5 Alternative Edition - 50pt~~~ (2/18/2010)
_________
'
Biggest news is RE5: Alternate Edition BREAKs into the top 10
'
It releases on feb 18th, so its around a month away from release, definetely good for it!
'
Valkyria Chronicles 2 releases day after tomorrow and has 103 pts now, this isn't too great!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Valkyria Chronicles 2 releases day after tomorrow and has 103 pts now, this isn't too great!

I hope this game doesn't go down because of piracy...

can't wait to play it :)

papflesje said:

I hope this game doesn't go down because of piracy...

can't wait to play it :)

it will have that problem in the west, not in Japan.

Maybe the japanese see it as a downgrade from what VC1 was (like from PS3 to PSP), also it depends how many people decided to download it.

We'll know the clearer picture on Friday when famitsu reveals first day sales

Soriku said:
saicho said:

I never understand how Namco is expecting to sell 1 mil copies of Hokuto Musou in Japan.

You mean Koei. Does the game have a date though? If it's soon it might not do too well.

Doesn't seem like SO4/EoE 360/Last Rebellion/VC2 will do too well either. But the top 5 slots should.

o ya.. it is KOEI.

I was under the impression that Hokuto no Ken Musou is schduled for March 2010 in Japan. Is it not the case?

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:
Soriku said:
saicho said:

I never understand how Namco is expecting to sell 1 mil copies of Hokuto Musou in Japan.

You mean Koei. Does the game have a date though? If it's soon it might not do too well.

Doesn't seem like SO4/EoE 360/Last Rebellion/VC2 will do too well either. But the top 5 slots should.

o ya.. it is KOEI.

I was under the impression that Hokuto no Ken Musou is schduled for March 2010 in Japan. Is it not the case?

I thought it was as well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
saicho said:
Soriku said:
saicho said:

o ya.. it is KOEI.

I still don't know the big fuss behind it

Khuutra linked me to its manga's chapter 1, it was interesting.

but is it massively popular, they said 1 Million + , thats REALLY REALLY HUGE!

darthdevidem01 said:
saicho said:
Soriku said:
saicho said:

o ya.. it is KOEI.

I still don't know the big fuss behind it

Khuutra linked me to its manga's chapter 1, it was interesting.

but is it massively popular, they said 1 Million + , thats REALLY REALLY HUGE!

They're saying 800k PS3 and 200k 360.  It'll be lucky if it sells half that. 

Then again, Koei was the company that said Gundam Musou should sell 2m on PS3 alone (1m for Gundam, 1m for Musou!).

Go Ar tonelico, go!

Love Mir Forever!!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB
My Favorite Jrpg Series: Ar Tonelico, Lunar, Tales of, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, Atelier/Mana Khemia, Suikoden, Grandia, Wild arms, and Disgaea.

Dragonkingtatsu said:
Go Ar tonelico, go!

I'm with this guy.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Comgnet 1/20

Missed yesterday

DQ6- 780

EOE- 197

AT3- 132
Btw, what number do most titles require to reach 100k first week sales?