By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Well, nothing huge... but at least something. Why not with the new colors or Wi-fi model? But this is actually pretty rare in japan, a bundle with a FREE game and memory card. All bundles there you actually pay for those things included.

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan announced two new PlayStation Vita packages. The Starter Pack includes a 3G/Wi-Fi unit, 4GB memory card, and one of Japan’s best selling Vita games Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational for 29,980 yen ($381). At launch, a 3G enabled Vita was 29,980 yen and it didn’t include Hot Shots Golf or a memory card. The Starter Pack goes on sale on November 22.

4GB starter pack (29,980 yen, 11/22 release):
- 3G/Wifi black Vita
- Minna no Golf 6
- 4 GB memory card
- USB cable, AC adapter, power cord, set of AR cards, instruction manuals
- SIM card with 20 hours pre-paid plan

The Bonus Pack is geared towards gamers who like to download games. You get a 3G/Wi-Fi Vita, screen protector, cradle, and 32GB memory card for 34,980 yen ($445). Sony will sell the Bonus Pack a week earlier on November 15.

32 GB bonus pack (34,980 yen, 11/15 release):
- 3G/Wifi black Vita
- 32 GB memory card
- Cradle
- Screen protector

Around the Network

Animal crossing is awesome! And the two Wii U games getting some points.. nice to see!

October 14, 2012 to October 8, 2012: Index aggregation period

[3DS] Brave default Lee - 288pt
[PS3] Resident Evil 6 - 272Pt
[3DS] ZONE PROJECT X (version Edition) - 177Pt
[PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 - 81Pt
[3DS] declaration GIRLS MODE selfish greedy fashion! - 71pt
[PS3] ~ ~ Tokitowa time and eternity (Limited Edition) - 60Pt
[3DS] Nigekire most comprehensive fleeing from hunters! - 56pt
[3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 44Pt
[PSP] sole trigger - 42pt
[PS3] ~ ~ LIMITED EDITION Tokitowa time and eternity 40pt -
[PSP] Summon Night 3 - 36pt
[PSP] SD Gundam G Generation World Over - 36pt
[3DS] classroom Egokoro New 34pt -
[PS3] Lock Smith - 30pt
[3DS] set Zuku not observed dwarf dwarf 18pt -
[3DS] orbs and strange Dragon Chibi Taiko no Tatsujin 18pt -
[PSP] Final Fantasy 3 - 15pt
[PSP] Diabolik LOVERS (Limited Edition) - 14pt
[PS3] DISHONORED (Disuonado) - 14pt
[NDS] Pokemon Black 2 - 12pt

Interestingly, Bravely Default higher than Project X-Zone.. Also the 3DS games got a big boost from last week (NSMB 2, Wagamama, Hunters), so I think we're gonna see a significant boost this week!

I think I'll change my predictions... Bravely Default will sell more than PXZ? I now think so.

It's number 1 (finally) in amazon.

Soriku said:
VicViper said:
Animal Crossing is really on fire

Can this game be what the 3DS REALLY needs?

In Japan? The 3DS doesn't really need it as it's selling massively without it. Of course, it's still a big seller and it'll help sustain the 3DS a lot. In the West? Yeah, it needs to improve the 3DS situation there.

I really disagree about selling massively. To me its not - the competitors are selling terrible, but the 3DS is not massive.

I think it'll be massive this end of the year though... lots of huge games, and animal crossing's performance is starting to shock. This game can really be a turning point. And then in march, the second coming...

Around the Network

Great news, Bravely Default fans. I really hope for this series to become another SE franchise. Bravely Default II, here we go, hope to play you in 5 years lol!

Bravely Default sequel would probably be on 3DS
October 15th, 2012 Posted in 3DS, News, Posted by Valay | No Comments »

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy literally just came out in Japan. As usual though, fans already are interested in a sequel!

One fan asked the game’s official Twitter if a follow-up would also land on the 3DS, after purchasing the system just to play Square Enix’s RPG

The reply was as follows:

“Depending on the circumstances, I don’t think it would change. Because I think a lot of people bought a 3DS for Bravely Default.”

VicViper said:

Well, nothing huge... but at least something. Why not with the new colors or Wi-fi model? But this is actually pretty rare in japan, a bundle with a FREE game and memory card. All bundles there you actually pay for those things included.

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan announced two new PlayStation Vita packages. The Starter Pack includes a 3G/Wi-Fi unit, 4GB memory card, and one of Japan’s best selling Vita games Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational for 29,980 yen ($381). At launch, a 3G enabled Vita was 29,980 yen and it didn’t include Hot Shots Golf or a memory card. The Starter Pack goes on sale on November 22.

4GB starter pack (29,980 yen, 11/22 release):
- 3G/Wifi black Vita
- Minna no Golf 6
- 4 GB memory card

The Bonus Pack is geared towards gamers who like to download games. You get a 3G/Wi-Fi Vita, screen protector, cradle, and 32GB memory card for 34,980 yen ($445). Sony will sell the Bonus Pack a week earlier on November 15.

32 GB bonus pack (34,980 yen, 11/15 release):
- 3G/Wifi black Vita
- 32 GB memory card
- Cradle
- Screen protector

I think that bonus Pack need a Diital voucher game at least... but overall are nice priced both of them...

PD: in my sign there's a link to PSvita's trhead here on VGCharts forums... feel free to share any news or ask any question there...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Bravely Default sold more than Project X Zone? What a twist!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Yakooza, yay.

(Retag)

How much do you guys think Bravely Default has sold in its week debut since it sold out? Probably not enough shipments again from SE -_- I think between 150-175k or is that too much? :o