By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

bigger increase for nsb2, but it needs to get bigger. i wont dock it much though considering you can download this title

Around the Network

14 days before release!

NSMB DS : 165 pt
NSMB Wii : 159 pt
SM3D Land : 100 pt

NSMB 2: 101 (finally above SM3D Land!)

Now Wii Kirby numbers 5 days before release!

Epic Yarn: 60 pt
Return to Dream Land: 84 pt

Kirby Collection: 54 pt

Nice increase for everything Nintendo (except DQX that is). DQX really should start to step it up..

now theres a big step up

Around the Network

Hell, its me(italo244). I got banned cuz i posted a photo that turned into a dick spinning gif... I will probably get banned again, but i will let you guys know(especially Boutros and Giggs) that i loved so much the work you guys did in this thread.
Cya!

Willard said:
Hell, its me(italo244). I got banned cuz i posted a photo that turned into a dick spinning gif... I will probably get banned again, but i will let you guys know(especially Boutros and Giggs) that i loved so much the work you guys did in this thread.
Cya!

ROFLMAO

Come back soon!

I came here to see Italo's meltdown (sorry, it was funny!). He seems to think he was permabanned, lol.

Anyway, now that I'm here, anyone care to explain how this point system exactly works? I don't usually come to this thread because I don't understand it. If I do I may become a regular.

I guess this has been asked 1,475,482 times, sorry.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

NSMB starting to pick up!

13 days before release:

NSMB DS : 166 pt
NSMB Wii : no numbers.. between 159 and 208 pt
SM3D Land : 104 pt

NSMB 2 : 120 pt

It's catching up to the DS version!

Kirby Wii comparison:

Epic Yarn : 69 pt
Return to Dreamland : 91 pt

Kirby Collection: 67 pt

Troll_Whisperer said:
I came here to see Italo's meltdown (sorry, it was funny!). He seems to think he was permabanned, lol.

Anyway, now that I'm here, anyone care to explain how this point system exactly works? I don't usually come to this thread because I don't understand it. If I do I may become a regular.

I guess this has been asked 1,475,482 times, sorry.

This just represents preorders in one video game branch in Japan, so it doesn't really show how the FW will be for a game. It's just an indication to how games perform. Usually for Nintendo games, 1 pt corresponds for 1 k sales. For more core games (RPG's) it's more like 2-3 pt for 1k sales. Of course this is just a rough estimation, and it isn't true all the time! So don't assume anything!

But from what we can tell for instance, DQ won't do more than 300k FW from the points it's getting, that's for sure!

Btw just realized that DQ is releasing on a Thursday! surely that means it's not being treated as a main series title!