By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

DieAppleDie said:
guiduc

i said the same thing...maybe its because is going to be downloadable also...

Yeah, let's hope VGC will track digital sales (because Nintendo said they would release data) so it won't pale into insignifiance beside the other 2D Mario games.

Around the Network

Seriously guys, the mario worry is real soon. Trust me on this one, it will explode, and when it does you will shit bricks :P

kopstudent89 said:
Seriously guys, the mario worry is real soon. Trust me on this one, it will explode, and when it does you will shit bricks :P

Mario 786778278%98 will fail, and finally Nintendo will be doomed and four party and everything else, and then you will shit your pants.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
kopstudent89 said:

Mario 786778278%98 will fail, and finally Nintendo will be doomed and four party and everything else, and then you will shit your pants.

Well joke's on you! I won't wear pants the day that happens!

im not wearing pants right now....

Around the Network

can Etrian odyssey pas the 100k mark FW?

23 days before Release:

NSMB (DS): 107 points (Ended with 688 points)
NSMB Wii: 54 points (Ended with 1072 points)

NSMB 2: 50 points

Still same level as the Wii version, but the previous two versions started picking up the coming week.

Btw tried to find something to compare DQX to. No FFXI numbers present, so we have no idea how DQX is doin in comparison to previous versions.

kopstudent89 said:
Btw tried to find something to compare DQX to. No FFXI numbers present, so we have no idea how DQX is doin in comparison to previous versions.

Why would you want to compare DQ to FF?