By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

saicho said:
kopstudent89 said:

NSMB2 finally up for preorders! Second on the Amazon charts:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_ja_JP=%83J%83%5E%83J%83i&url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=&x=0&y=0

It's gonna smash the COMG charts today! Can't wait ^_^

Also Brain Age 3 up for preorders too. Big 3DS month coming up!

And Okami HD is at #1... shows how reliable Amazon chart is.

not saying it's reliable! But it's the first day for preorders for the game.. didn't show up yet. Maybe tomorrow or day after

Around the Network
Days left Persona 4: The Golden Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F Net Diference
74 34 23 11 (P4G)
73 35 23 12 (P4G)
72 37 23  14 (P4G)
71 42 25
17 (P4G)
70 46  26 20 (P4G)
69 48  26  22 (P4G)
68 50  29 21 (P4G)
67 55 32
23 (P4G)
66 55  33  22 (P4G)
65 58 34
 24 (P4G)
64 58    
63 59    
62 59    
61 63    
60 66    

SaviorX said:
Pavolink said:
pezus said:

Yup, but will it crawl to 1m+ eventually? I see an opening of 500-600k.

COMG has something like 115-120pts atm. Game has like 37 days left, so I believe a 500-600k is a little high. Maybe something like 350-400k.

1m is possible, but it needs more than positive reviews form users, as a Famitus perfect score doesn't matter anymore.

Edit: I mean Wii + Wii U version for the 1m.

Conservative I see!

DQX will do at least 750k on Wii first week. Quote me

I am still hoping for a 1 million FW... lets see...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
SaviorX said:
Pavolink said:
pezus said:

COMG has something like 115-120pts atm. Game has like 37 days left, so I believe a 500-600k is a little high. Maybe something like 350-400k.

1m is possible, but it needs more than positive reviews form users, as a Famitus perfect score doesn't matter anymore.

Conservative I see!

Not with these numbers! It's barely looking 300k FW right now!

Edit: For comparison's sake, how much did FFXI fare?

kopstudent89 said:
menx64 said:
SaviorX said:
Pavolink said:
pezus said:

Conservative I see!

VGC is showing 70K first week and 150K LT. The LT number is consistent with what people use for discussion on GAF.

DQX will blow away both numbers easily but that wouldn't be too much of an accomplishment.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network

DQX 1m fw? are you guys on dope?
it will be fine if it does 500k....

saicho said:
kopstudent89 said:
menx64 said:
SaviorX said:
Pavolink said:
pezus said:

Conservative I see!

VGC is showing 70K first week and 150K LT. The LT number is consistent with what people use for discussion on GAF.

DQX will blow away both numbers easily but that wouldn't be too much of an accomplishment.

It would be a huge accomplishment. FF11 was the most profitable FF of all time. It only took 200k of subscribers to start making a profit. If DQ can launch with a first week of 200k then it would be a HUGE success. Even anything over 100k would be okay. 

People who are doom and glooming the game seem to be trying to compare sales to previous non-mmo games. If it actually managed 300k first week that would be massive. 600k or 1m? Utterly insanely good. 

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

^Agree. Tought, my prediction is between 350-400k

It will be interesting to see what's most important for Japanese gamers: DQ or being a MMO-RPG.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Zim said:
saicho said:
kopstudent89 said:
menx64 said:
SaviorX said:
Pavolink said:
pezus said:

Conservative I see!

It would be a huge accomplishment. FF11 was the most profitable FF of all time. It only took 200k of subscribers to start making a profit. If DQ can launch with a first week of 200k then it would be a HUGE success. Even anything over 100k would be okay. 

People who are doom and glooming the game seem to be trying to compare sales to previous non-mmo games. If it actually managed 300k first week that would be massive. 600k or 1m? Utterly insanely good. 

Then this changes everything! Btw, I find it weird that DQX doesn't have a CC bundle, would've sold bucket loads!

5 new games on the charts tomorrow!