By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

italo244 said:
Pavolink said:

It could be. Let's see how much it goes up or down the pre-orders in the next month.

Guys, its Dragon Quest... And there is a bundle! I think that 25k is way too low! Im bettin 55k! But we will see :D

The game will be released also on Wii U. If Japan likes the Wii U, maybe some will wait for that version.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
italo244 said:
Pavolink said:

It could be. Let's see how much it goes up or down the pre-orders in the next month.

Guys, its Dragon Quest... And there is a bundle! I think that 25k is way too low! Im bettin 55k! But we will see :D

The game will be released also on Wii U. If Japan likes the Wii U, maybe some will wait for that version.

Yeah it will, but not this year, i suppose. So DQX will be the biggest gaem for Wii this year in Japan in think...
Also, DQ IX bumped DS by almost 100k without bundle... OK, DQX will not sell 2 millions FW, but i dont see it "bumping" only 20k Wii.

“No he contado ni la mitad de lo que vi...” Marco Polo

italo244 said:
Pavolink said:
kopstudent89 said:
Pavolink said:
DQ Wii bundle looks good. Hopefully will push Wii hw to 15-20k that week. And got 5 points!

I'm betting above 25k for the week!

I thought we were being sarcastic.. Pavolink?! #Confuzzled

italo244 said:
Pavolink said:
italo244 said:
Pavolink said:

Yeah it will, but not this year, i suppose. So DQX will be the biggest gaem for Wii this year in Japan in think...
Also, DQ IX bumped DS by almost 100k without bundle... OK, DQX will not sell 2 millions FW, but i dont see it "bumping" only 20k Wii.

It will have the MH'sh impact on the wii, but preorders have been reaaaallly mellow. Let's just see where preorders end up this month first.

@Tridrakious What quality titles? :P Hatsune is in 2 months

Around the Network

Some of these names are some of the oddest.

Days left Persona 4: The Golden Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F Net Diference
74 34 23 11 (P4G)
73 35 23 12 (P4G)
72 37 23  14 (P4G)
71 42 25
17 (P4G)
70 46  26 20 (P4G)
69 48  26  22 (P4G)
68 50  29 21 (P4G)
67 55 32
23 (P4G)
66 55  33  22 (P4G)
65 58    
64 58    
63 59    
62 59    
61 63    
60 66    

Glad to see Etrian oddyssey doing good, Rune also should do fine at least...

DQX could push 25~30k solely on the bundles, if Wii will be at 5k, and there are another 5~10K from non-bundles, will could easily be in the range of 35~45k on launch day. Not to shabby for a dead console.

pokemon black and white 2 sles number for the first two days are 1.6 million in japan..(1million lower than black and white)