By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

1 point isn´t 1k

Around the Network

Vicviper // Ours minds are equal!

Lol, i have just seen your predictions. I think that we are correct about it :)

david530 said:

1 point isn´t 1k

I'm sorry :s I am new to this website. What is it then?

My prediction for P4G and Vita:
P4G: 170k FW - 350k LTD
Vita: 22k

Noel_Kreiss said:
david530 said:

1 point isn´t 1k

They actually might hit 1.5 million between those two.

However, 1pt=100k units sold. There is no consistent equivalent between points of COMG and sales. It's just a way to check the pre-orders of a japanese retailer (which some people say isn't that big either)

Use it to feel the hype of a game, and you can compare it with previous installements, and then you may be able to predict some numbers.

Around the Network
benao87 said:
Noel_Kreiss said:
david530 said:

1 point isn´t 1k

They actually might hit 1.5 million between those two.

However, 1pt=100k units sold. There is no consistent equivalent between points of COMG and sales. It's just a way to check the pre-orders of a japanese retailer (which some people say isn't that big either)

Use it to feel the hype of a game, and you can compare it with previous installements, and then you may be able to predict some numbers.

Thanks! I appreciate it! Just saw your post for Dragon Quest X with artwork! It looks nice :D Do you think it will sell well since its an MMO? Pokemon will sell as much as 2 million combined the first week in my opinion. I mean Pokemon sells so much in Japan its crazy! Never would have thought that after 15 years, the hype of Pokemon would still be that high! Woosh

Persona 4: 150k
psvita hardware:45k

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Noel_Kreiss said:

Thanks! I appreciate it! Just saw your post for Dragon Quest X with artwork! It looks nice :D Do you think it will sell well since its an MMO?

I'd expect at least 1.3m first week for DQX... legs may be cut if the MMO style changes the formula too much and USB use is combersome.

I would still expect at least 2.25m in Japan lifetime though.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Noel_Kreiss said:

Thanks! I appreciate it! Just saw your post for Dragon Quest X with artwork! It looks nice :D Do you think it will sell well since its an MMO? Pokemon will sell as much as 2 million combined the first week in my opinion. I mean Pokemon sells so much in Japan its crazy! Never would have thought that after 15 years, the hype of Pokemon would still be that high! Woosh

Pokemon is a truly beast, I've also learned that in the past years.

DQX, should do ~1 mill FW, and if it's a good game and all those things SaviorX mentioned allow it to have legs, can go over 2 mils. It will do good numbers, won't be a beast, but will push some decent numbers.

Well... it is the time of year when things start to slow down.