By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Pretty much everything FF is doing good lately! I like that pace for FFXIII-2. Maybe just mabye it can still reach 1000 points (which would still only be half of what FFXIII did).

MH3G really slowed down lately. It would seem that news about online really is the reason.

Around the Network

9 pts for 3D Land!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Wow 20 points to FF!

20 pts!? niceeee

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I think it's time to tag this thread for christmas...

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Both MW3 and BF3 being listed is kinda amazing, looks like they both will have decent opening

Why Zelda hasn't days left? will be released at Nov 23, so 32 left.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Mmh MH3G is letting me down, I expected more looking how it started (not 20 points per day, but anaverage of 9-10). On the other hand, M3DL is doing amazingly, should perform better than the 3D marios, on a smaller userbase. The question is Zelda: it could underperform, but could also explode being the greatest Wii game of the holiday (and the whole gen, according to the first reviews...).

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Buzzi said:
Mmh MH3G is letting me down, I expected more looking how it started (not 20 points per day, but anaverage of 9-10). On the other hand, M3DL is doing amazingly, should perform better than the 3D marios, on a smaller userbase. The question is Zelda: it could underperform, but could also explode being the greatest Wii game of the holiday (and the whole gen, according to the first reviews...).

Well, until this week, it had an awesome path, with 18-20 in the weekend, and even 10 in a normal week day.

Now, I think it's slowing down just for natural factors: it was going like a normal game would go only near its release date in normal week days.

And how can you be disappointed by already 441pt when preorders started just one month ago? XD

And remember that 3DS is a console with "only" 2 millions userbase. And, moreover, it's outpacing MH3 a lot! MH3 reached almost the 440pt only some days later.

Yeah, the online isn't the cause for this slowdown (also because, after the news, MH3G however had a day of 8pt of increase, so... ),it's only that there are natural factor. But this could change thanks to the newly released trailer: the game, after being 11th for some days on Amazon, now is back in top3; this could be seen also on Comgnet.

And remember that, near the release, MH3G will explode even more.

The only ones who can be disappointed are who expected 2000 pt, but that is impossible: 1000pt and more are what it can do, and it's almost at half path.

SM3DLand, today, did great: Super Mario Galaxy was at 108pt...it seems it's accelerating, now.