By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

[PS3] Tales of export Syria - 791pt(9)
|PS3] Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver. - 291pt(14)
[PS3] Dark Soul - 176pt(3)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam Idol AKB1/48 auction, please be left in their Limited Edition! BOX – 174pt(3)
[PSP] Limited Edition Black ★ Rock Shooter THE GAME "White Premium BOX" - 155pt(2)
Dragon Quest NES and SNES I · II · III Final Fantasy Anniversary 25 - 130pt(3)
[PS3] Armored Core 5 - 108Pt
[PS3] OG Super Robot Wars 2 - 99pt
[PSP] WRS Charm Limited Edition Black ★ Rock Shooter BOX THE GAME - 98pt(5)
[PSP] Final Fantasy Zero Expressions - 97pt(4)
82pt [PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 82Pt
[PS3] Limited Box Shadow of the Colossus ICO / Wanda - 58pt(1)
[PSP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Ambition of the new Gillen - 56pt(3)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol Limited Edition - 49pt(3)
[PS3] 3 Empires Samurai Warriors - 49pt(4)
[PS3] Resident Evil Revival Selection HD Remastered Edition - 48pt(1)
[PS3] hen I started de Fuca and Desuko Disgaea Disgaea 4 Append Edition limited quantity - 43pt
[PSP] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE GEARS OF DESTINY-GOD BOX Limited Edition - 40pt(1)
[PS3] ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON - 38Pt(1)
[PSP] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Limited Edition) - 33Pt

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

How much should FF Type-0 sell?

[PS3] Tales of export Syria - 808pt(17)
[PS3] Dark Soul - 183pt(7)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam Idol AKB1/48 auction, please be left in their Limited Edition! BOX – 176pt (2)
[Wii] Dragon Quest NES and SNES I · II · III Final Fantasy Anniversary 25 - 137pt(7)
[PS3] Armored Core 5 - 109Pt(1)
[PSP] Final Fantasy Zero Expressions - 106pt(9)
[PS3] OG Super Robot Wars 2 - 100pt(1)
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 82Pt
[PS3] Limited Box Shadow of the Colossus ICO / Wanda - 59pt(1)
[PS3] Resident Evil Revival Selection HD Remastered Edition - 51pt(3)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol Limited Edition - 50p(1)t
[PS3] hen I started de Fuca and Desuko Disgaea Disgaea Append Edition limited quantity - 43pt
[PSP]Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE GEARS OF DESTINY-GOD BOX Limited Edition - 40pt
[PS3] ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON - 38Pt
[PSP] Grand Knights History - 34pt(new)
[PSP] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Limited Edition) - 33Pt
[PSP] Limited Edition Complete Book of the Pik locus Hero - 32pt(new)
[PSP] Busou mk.2 Battle Masters - 28pt(new)
[PSP] Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-extend - 28pt(new)
[PS3] Metal Gear Solid Rising - 28pt (new)

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Still two weeks for Xillia. It's chances of crossing the 1000 points are very high it seems.

Dark Souls is impressive. There's still a whole month left. 400 points is still not out of the question.

3 weeks for Dragon Quest. I don't think it will do better than Monster Hunter in terms of points. I guess it's still pretty good for a simple port.

FF Type-0 still has time and is starting to pick up. I don't know what to expect though. So far it isn't so good.

I'm a bit worried for FFXIII-2.

Xillia needs to do 15 on avg per day to reach 1000. Either way, it will end up with 2x as much as Vesperia and Graces. A launch of over 400k would be great and a lesson for Namco on which console to release the Tales games on.

I think the Final Fantasy name has been permanently damaged by FF XIII.  Hence, why FF XIII - 2 isn't showing up yet.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Still two weeks for Xillia. It's chances of crossing the 1000 points are very high it seems.

Dark Souls is impressive. There's still a whole month left. 400 points is still not out of the question.

3 weeks for Dragon Quest. I don't think it will do better than Monster Hunter in terms of points. I guess it's still pretty good for a simple port.

FF Type-0 still has time and is starting to pick up. I don't know what to expect though. So far it isn't so good.

??

It isn't available for pre-ordering yet !! , Amazon says so.

It's gonna be fine , even though some part of me wants it to fail miserably... " Forget about Versus for now... XIII-2 is coming" :(

FinalEvangelion said:

Xillia needs to do 15 on avg per day to reach 1000. Either way, it will end up with 2x as much as Vesperia and Graces. A launch of over 400k would be great and a lesson for Namco on which console to release the Tales games on.

I think the Final Fantasy name has been permanently damaged by FF XIII.  Hence, why FF XIII - 2 isn't showing up yet.

Bad news :p

FinalEvangelion said:

Nah I just think it needs a release date.

Also I've just looked and pre-orders aren't even open at every major Japanese retailers lol That pretty much explains it all.

VXIII said:
Boutros said:

??

It isn't available for pre-ordering yet !! , Amazon says so.

It's gonna be fine , even though some part of me wants it to fail miserably... " Forget about Versus for now... XIII-2 is coming" :(

Yeah lol I looked right after I made my post. I'm happy now! :)

Bruno Muñoz said:
How much should FF Type-0 sell?

500k at least imho. Maybe milion isn't out of reach.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB