By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Nope, and I don't expect a single game either until Q1 ends. April included, Wii has nothing coming up that could be considered medium sized. Biggest game is Zangeki, until the end of April. That's speaks a lot about the current 3rd party situation with the Wii in Japan. Plus Nintendo has been extremely silent, and have nothing coming out either for until the end of April.

I wonder if what Iwata told to their investors, about maintaining momentum was sincere, because the line-up is lookingworse than the 360's one. If they pretend to launch all their games in the 2nd half, we will see the Wii reach the 20k levels again.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

ps3 doing very well on the charts,End of Eternity is looking good

Yakuza is capable of making a better first week than 3(356k opening)

Yakuza 4 is gaining ground as usual.

trestres said:
Nope, and I don't expect a single game either until Q1 ends. April included, Wii has nothing coming up that could be considered medium sized. Biggest game is Zangeki, until the end of April. That's speaks a lot about the current 3rd party situation with the Wii in Japan. Plus Nintendo has been extremely silent, and have nothing coming out either for until the end of April.

I wonder if what Iwata told to their investors, about maintaining momentum was sincere, because the line-up is lookingworse than the 360's one. If they pretend to launch all their games in the 2nd half, we will see the Wii reach the 20k levels again.

This is my theory. It involves two situations:

Situation 1: The Nintendo briefing coming on Feb. 24 will announce several 3rd parties releasing in the next few months. Nintendo might've requested the games be kept on the downlow, like Zangeki lol.

Situation 2: Like we have seen dozens of times before, Nintendo will allow a 3-6 month gap in their software release schedule, effectively killing a lot of the momentum NSMB Wii provided, and then apologizing somewhere around next March for letting it happen.

Honestly, I see a Situation 2 happening, with maybe one game announced in two weeks to make the momentum drop less severe.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

meeeh, wii levels will surely reach 20k'sh levels soon. I wonder if iwata has something for march-april though? we could have a big surprise

Comgnet 2/10

Yakuza 4- 226 (+7)

MGS:PW- 103 (+2)

Starting today: RE5 Alternative Edition PS3 ("RE5AE") - 129

Last day that Reginleiv could have entered, it did not.
_________

Going on holiday for 10 days, so it would be cool if updates can be done daily by any of you :)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Comgnet 2/11

Yakuza 4- 234 (+8)

MGS:PW- 107 (+4)

RE5:EA: 138 (+9)

I think RE5AE is going to outsell DSC at this rate.

Did Sacred 2 ever chart? I think it's out already.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger