By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Is Zangeki No reginliev charting anywhere?

Around the Network

Nice final numbers for DQ6, an even 1000 points.

dampowell said:

not anywhere I can see. I'm guessing it would do better than Takt of Magic and probably at Sins and Punishment level.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Isnt Yakuza a tad low?

And Darth +26 for God eater isnt modest, are u just copy pasting? :P

saicho said:
dampowell said:

not anywhere I can see. I'm guessing it would do better than Takt of Magic and probably at Sins and Punishment level.

I don't know about that, Nintendo did realease a playable demo for the game. It has also been appearing in Famitsu weekly. It has another 2 months before release. We will see where it gets.

Around the Network

Woah. Star Ocean is going to BOMB! Looks like it'll be following Trusty Bell rather than Vesperia....

A little disappointed with last few days of AT III.
At least EoE did great.

I'm expecting over 100k on EoE (PS3) alone.
About 65-70k for AT III, ~15k for Last Rebellion, 30-35k for Star Ocean IV and 25-30k for EoE (360)

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
At least EoE did great.

About 65-70k for AT III, ~15k for Last Rebellion, 30-35k for Star Ocean IV and 25-30k for EoE (360)

Hey, now. I really wouldn't trust these numbers 100%. This is basically what TheSource does for the weekly previews. He gets early info from one retailer and tries to expolate. But, we don't have a formula or anything for this random website.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Well thats just my guess/prediction based MOSTLY on this thing, so yea, they could all sell a lot better/worse.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
At least EoE did great.

I think all that looks reasonable.  AT3 will probably be a little lower and SO4 a bit higher, but not far off imo.