By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Around the Network

The new thread should be up this week. I was hoping to make it in a more exciting period but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon.

What are the perks of RE:R Unveiled Edition?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I hope they announce Persona 5 for PSV/PS3/PS4 after SMT IV release!

So... the preorder for Summon Night 5 sold out on Amazon earlier. All that's left were overcharging vultures in the marketplace.

That's kind of bizarre to run out of preorders. I guess they ran out of first edition or preorder bonus allocation. Looks like they got some more though.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
PS3 is a beast with upcoming releases over there. No wonder it is so big. If only Nintendo would take a hint from them and release games like that.

funniest comment in this thread

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Boutros said:
The new thread should be up this week. I was hoping to make it in a more exciting period but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon.

Capcom should announce MH4 release date soon. So, maybe we can wait a couple of weeks?

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

saicho said:
spurgeonryan said:
PS3 is a beast with upcoming releases over there. No wonder it is so big. If only Nintendo would take a hint from them and release games like that.

Would that be because the 3DS has already passed the PS3 in hardware sales in Japan or because it sold more software in its first two years than the PS3 did in its first four?

the_dengle said:
saicho said:
spurgeonryan said:

Would that be because the 3DS has already passed the PS3 in hardware sales in Japan or because it sold more software in its first two years than the PS3 did in its first four?

Take your pick. That or there's only really one or two games which will debut above, say, 50k. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

hiska-kun said:
Boutros said:

Capcom should announce MH4 release date soon. So, maybe we can wait a couple of weeks?

I'd rather we got it ASAP, if only to get rid of the dumbass "-2" glitch.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D