By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which Greek hero will you like to make an apperance in God Of War 3

1) I like to go one on one with Hercules, if it ever comes true that Kratos has to face Hercules it will be no easy win.

2) Another greek hero comes into mind is Achilles

anyone else has an input on who to aspect to make a cameo in GOW3

Around the Network

Gus G. Could even Kratos withstand one of his facemelting guitar solos? I doubt it!

afrodita.

Odysseus

Hera. It'll be nice if she was more sympathetic, especially since she and Athena were close. She could be pissed and upset at Kratos and be crying at first, and then boom, the goddess known for her jealousy and rage is in full armor.

Around the Network
Xoj said:
afrodita.

according to Greek lore she was Ares lover, might be a chance she may appear to take revenge on Kratos

Akvod said:
Hera. It'll be nice if she was more sympathetic, especially since she and Athena were close. She could be pissed and upset at Kratos and be crying at first, and then boom, the goddess known for her jealousy and rage is in full armor.

if she do appear she'll be more like the oracle in GOW1, giving kratos some words of wisdom

Wonder Woman. She's almost as strong as Superman!

Okay. I admit that my knowledge of mythology isn't so sharp.........

Orpheus would be interesting, apollo, hercules of course, leonidas!!! hehe, actually Kratos' brother would be nice to see.

d21lewis said:
Wonder Woman. She's almost as strong as Superman!

Okay. I admit that my knowledge of mythology isn't so sharp.........

LOL, you silly billy. Wonder Woman is the Roman equivalent. Lynda Carter is the Greek one.