By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's still getting FInal Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360?

Nightwish224 said:
Ping_ii said:
Well you dont have a choice of other platform to get it for now do you?......

Currently I do not. As stated before, I would still get the Xbox version for the acheivements and to add another to my jrpg collection.

Ever heard of trophies?

Around the Network
LastRambo341 said:
Nightwish224 said:
Ping_ii said:
Well you dont have a choice of other platform to get it for now do you?......

Currently I do not. As stated before, I would still get the Xbox version for the acheivements and to add another to my jrpg collection.

Ever heard of trophies?

Some people prefer achievements to trophies.

I personally don't lean towards either, but still. You have to take console preferences into account.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

kowenicki said:
by the way

Are ALL the PS3 owners going to play FFXIII all the way through, without playing a different game and without watching a Blu-Ray? Thought not... so you will be changing the disc then.

Actually, yes, it will stay in there until I'm done with it, I ignore people when I play RPGs that are not online, I'd still game online on my PC in between prolly if I get bitched at by my friends, but as far as the PS3 goes, it's either press the PS button on the DS3 to turn it on, or all the way to the left and up 3 to turn it off.

kowenicki said:
dahuman said:
kowenicki said:
by the way

Are ALL the PS3 owners going to play FFXIII all the way through, without playing a different game and without watching a Blu-Ray? Thought not... so you will be changing the disc then.

Actually, yes, it will stay in there until I'm done with it, I ignore people when I play RPGs that are not online, I'd still game online on my PC in between prolly if I get bitched at by my friends, but as far as the PS3 goes, it's either press the PS button on the DS3 to turn it on, or all the way to the left and up 3 to turn it off.

many wont be doing that.

but then the same can be said about the 360 owners, they'd do even more swapping than they already have to! dumdumdum!!!!!

kowenicki said:
dahuman said:
kowenicki said:
dahuman said:
kowenicki said:
by the way

many wont be doing that.

but then the same can be said about the 360 owners, they'd do even more swapping than they already have to! dumdumdum!!!!!

which just proves its a mute point and hardly worth a mention.

why so serious?

Around the Network

It's not a mute point at all if you keep on changing disks every 5 hours. It's boring.

Now it depends on how many times you've got to change disk...

If true, that's not a big annoyance unless you have several players playing the game in the same family (from different saves).

Scratchless disk, lossless audio and FF13VS exclusivity are still there as reasons to prefer the PS3 version though. Not to mention IGN said graphics were less crisp on 360 :

"As expected, the 360 version was noticeably less crisp than its PS3 counterpart, but it still ran nicely."

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1061264p1.html

There are a lot of reasons left to choose the PS3 version...

If you install the 3 discs of FFXIII then you don't need to disc swap right?

bleh this wouldn't even be an issue if the 360 Arcade didn't exist, if HDD came standard then they could just utilize the HDD on 360 and make it more like 2 DVDs with back tracking.

dahuman said:

bleh this wouldn't even be an issue if the 360 Arcade didn't exist, if HDD came standard then they could just utilize the HDD on 360 and make it more like 2 DVDs with back tracking.

I would agree with you on that.I always thought the xbox 360 games should compress the hell out of the games on 1 or 2 dvds like they do for pc,then we wouldnt be having these issues.But then I imagine they are making a killing on selling hardrives at such a high price now.

Natal and Sony's flashing Ice cream cone