By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just Me Or Was Uncharted DF's Campaign Better Than Uncharted2 Gameplay Wise

the_lonely_gamer_123 said:
LordChris915 said:
I liked them both pretty equally, I do think DF had a few better areas, but AT had way better graphics, online multiplayer and still an excellent story, one step down from mind blowing is still pretty freaking amazing!
And Elena is by far the better choice, though it is nice to see a Brit who is not the bad guy ALL the way through!

Chloe is aussie. The only game I liked with a Brit as the main bad guy was Metal Gear Solid 

Claudia Black is aussie, Chloe is British ;)

Around the Network

maybe i feel like this b/c i played MP for a bout 2 months b4 i actually played the SP

regardless i still feel the same about the SP of it compared to DF and others do aswell or there wouldnt of been that many quotes from the other gaming forum

Play Me

I agree

yeah the box art for DF is even more bad ass looking now that i look at it, its got a skull hes holding a shotgun and pistol AT box art looks like it reflects the gameplay just fallen down a cliff

Play Me

I don't understand, everything in U2's campaign was better for me. U1's campaign was so average imo.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
I don't understand, everything in U2's campaign was better for me. U1's campaign was so average imo.

u didnt feel like wat these people felt after finishing the game leo?

"I would also point out that the first one was better laid out took more stratagy to find your way out,you never have to struggle in U2 the areas seemed short and with little effort shoot your way out to the next area.i remember thinking halfway thru i hope this gets more challenging,never does"

"I think that the gunplay in UC1 felt more strategic and solid, in UC2 you can be reckless."

"This, the shootouts in U2 were good, but felt very simple in comparison to U1. It seemed like U2 has the enemies spread out across a path so that you never fought too many at once, while the original would open up each gunfight into a nice sized battle area, with cover and weapons spread all around, then spawn a whole bunch of baddies and let you tackle it how you wish. I felt that introduced more tension and stragety into the fights."

"I still enjoyed U1 better. I think this is because overall I found the shoot-outs in U1 to be harder & more rewarding."

I did greatly i like a bit of a challenge i dont want to be able to just blaze right through each map of the game

Play Me