By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will be Your BEST & WORST Gaming CHARACTER in 2010!

Best and Worst

Around the Network

Runner Up: Kenshiro (Sorry Badgenome)

Worst

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Best: War (Darksiders), Sam Fisher and Link if they make a Zelda game this year.

Worst:Mylo lol......... Mario just because hes really starting to piss me off

These two are my best charachters obviously.

For worst pick anyone from Final Fantasy 13.

Rainbird said:
badgenome said:

Worst:

Man, I hated him! Plus the game was really boring, you just had to make new threads all the time, so repetetive!

lol

Man it was so linear too! No options you could just make sales threads & only be in the SONY/sales forums, the last one was way better you could go into many more forums, it was more open imo!

but the worst thing dude, NO frakkin TOWNS..ergh I mean off topic threads, you usually rest in off topic forums, but in that game you could never make threads in them nor go to them much!

Damn square-enix!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
So much hate for FFXIII characters....

I know it's not fair on Sazh >.>

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

CGI-Quality said:
So much hate for FFXIII characters....

funny thing is THEY will be the most liked & remembered ones from next year, like FF7/8/9 characters were & like FF10 characters were

@slimebeast

ALISTAIR is probably the worst character to set foot in a WRPG

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ghutto said:

Best:

Runner up:

+1

That's what i thinking!!! ^-^

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

The best will obviously be Travis Touchdown!

The worst? I don't know about this year but last year it was definitely Steve Burnside.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Best- Kratos

Runner up- Gran Turismo 5 cover car Mercedes SLS-AMG

Worst- Noble 6

I Hate FPS at the minute especially Halo