By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Claims We'll Never Guess Their Project Natal Game

Capcom is calling you out, readers.

Over at community site Capcom Unity, company head of public relations Chris Kramer linked to my story about an upcoming Project Natal game being produced by Capcom. At CES 2010, Capcom teased that it was working on a Project Natal game that wouldn't be released at Project Natal's launch, based on a brand "we haven't seen in a while." Readers immediately started guessing away.

"Dino Crisis," said ricky047. "Final Fight!" predicted jamesarc. "Mega Man," guessed SkylerZio.

Those could be right, but Capcom doesn't believe we can pin down what franchise it's based on.

"Honestly, you will never, ever, EVER guess which franchise it is," said Kramer, "but you will freak out when we finally announce [it]."

That just means we need to guess harder, readers.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/701838/Capcom-Claims-Well-Never-Guess-Their-Project-Natal-Game-.html

Around the Network

Pirate Ship Higemaru (pretend barrel throwing FTW) or Legendary Wings (pretend flying really FTW).

Steel Battalion with a big cockpit view and all the buttons right on the screen. I'm calling it.

Any guessing game like this is easy, just go through all their IPs, and you'll come across it eventually

A rail-shooting Resident Evil game XD

Around the Network

Nice way to hype a game without even saying what it is.

Onimusha or Viewtiful Joe were my two guesses... though I don't see how Onimusha would work with Natal.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Ghosts and Goblins Natal 360.

You have to make crazy throwing movements for you lance.
When hit a timer pops up where you have to strip out of your clothing mirroring armor loss (great game to play with your wife/girlfriend...).

Really though.....I have no freaking clue.

NJ5 said:
Nice way to hype a game without even saying what it is.

Onimusha or Viewtiful Joe were my two guesses... though I don't see how Onimusha would work with Natal.

Maybe it'd be like playing Onimusha 3 with the swinging sword controller for PS2?

V-r0cK said:
A rail-shooting Resident Evil game XD

lol.

Second that.

uuuuhhh, yeah. When did Capcom turn into 8 year olds?

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.