By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you buy a new Steel Battalion game (controller and all)?

Would you buy a new Steel Battalion game (controller and all)?

Yes, on 360 9 28.13%

Yes, on PS3 7 21.88%

Yes, on Wii 1 3.13%

Yes, on any platform 6 18.75%

No, costs too much 5 15.63%

What's Steel Battalion 4 12.50%

Total:32
disolitude said:
JaggedSac said:

:) I am sure you wouldn't be the only one.

NOOO...motionz control is taking overz!

Seriously though...they could have some cool body motion controls for this game. Like touch your crotch to eject out of cockpit...

Don't you mean "to ejaculate in the cockpit"?

And yes, the precision of Natal could possibly negate a virtual joystick.  But we don't have any concrete details on that.

Around the Network
famousringo said:
naznatips said:
famousringo said:
I wish that rumour about a Wii port using the balance board wasn't just a cruel joke.

I would love to buy this game, might even be willing to pay $200 for it, but I couldn't justify the space of all that specialized plastic.

It's true that it wouldn't really be used for anything else, but then again I have Rock Band drums in my closet that are just used for that, plus 2 guitars and a mic...

I have friends and family who would be willing to use those, so it's easier to justify. I think I'm the only one who wants to pilot a mech...

You can't seriously find one person around you who wouldn't want to pilot a giant robot?!

Proper Gundam game with that controller equipment.... I would buy it.

Rainbird said:
famousringo said:
naznatips said:
famousringo said:
I wish that rumour about a Wii port using the balance board wasn't just a cruel joke.

I would love to buy this game, might even be willing to pay $200 for it, but I couldn't justify the space of all that specialized plastic.

It's true that it wouldn't really be used for anything else, but then again I have Rock Band drums in my closet that are just used for that, plus 2 guitars and a mic...

I have friends and family who would be willing to use those, so it's easier to justify. I think I'm the only one who wants to pilot a mech...

You can't seriously find one person around you who wouldn't want to pilot a giant robot?!

Maybe, maybe, the one guy I know who plays flight sims. As in MS Flight Simulator, not bombing runs and dog fights. But I've given up in trying to interest him in games I like.

Most of my friends have moved away, or been lost to WoW, or gotten serious about their careers, etc.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
Rainbird said:
famousringo said:
naznatips said:
famousringo said:

Maybe, maybe, the one guy I know who plays flight sims. As in MS Flight Simulator, not bombing runs and dog fights. But I've given up in trying to interest him in games I like.

Most of my friends have moved away, or been lost to WoW, or gotten serious about their careers, etc.

Tough luck then