radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
Lets put it this way................. i have either 200/200, 1250/250 or 1000/1000'd 50 games.

That for me is 50 platinums.

Sites like true achievements also add to the fun of getting as high a gamerscore and as many 1000/1000 as possible due to tie ratios, overall completion and overall true achievement score.

i woudnt go as far as saying that it makes you wanna complete the game more than a plat...i would be happy to bet that there are more completed games on ps3 than 360, even though 360 has a bigger user base and more games, and an extra year, its because the of the plat...

You think more games have been completed on ps3 than 360?

Maybe you should check this site just to see how serious many 360 owners take getting 1000/1000 or 1250/1250 http://www.trueachievements.com/Stallion83.htm

maybe you should check out how big the trophy league has gotten 

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=42917&page=1&str=1125942959#

and this site too, it does have a sister site called ach.org, but either way....the forums are packed with trophy guides

we can do this all day with the links, but i would still bet that more ps3 people have completed games, sure there may be people with 23132356345345  gamerscore, but going over 30 plats and trying to level up to level >17 is a huge achievement, and REQUIRES plats

I know theres a sister site, it arrived last year.

Bottom line is i'm sure theres just as many 360 owners who pride themselves on getting 1000/1000 as there are ps3 owners who want their platinum.

i am sure there aren't

Oh, and using the ps3 trophy league as an example means nothing on a site thats dominated by ps3 owners.

The 360 gamerscore league has less participents........... are you suprised on THIS site?

If you went to a PRO 360 site then im sure you would see for yourself just how many people take joy in getting 1000/1000 aka a platinum.

alright well tell me, do you have more completed games than i do? cuz i dont know anyone on xbox live who does, i mean there are people, but do you?

I don't know, how many games have you completed?

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
I rather get 1000/1000 then a platinum. It feels really good to get those last five points :D

i know its opinionated, but i just cannot see this, yeah you complete the game, but instead you get a plat...AND a big boost of on level exp....i just dont see how you would rather get 1000/1000 points then this

Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
Lets put it this way................. i have either 200/200, 1250/250 or 1000/1000'd 50 games.

Sites like true achievements also add to the fun of getting as high a gamerscore and as many 1000/1000 as possible due to tie ratios, overall completion and overall true achievement score.

i woudnt go as far as saying that it makes you wanna complete the game more than a plat...i would be happy to bet that there are more completed games on ps3 than 360, even though 360 has a bigger user base and more games, and an extra year, its because the of the plat...

Maybe you should check this site just to see how serious many 360 owners take getting 1000/1000 or 1250/1250 http://www.trueachievements.com/Stallion83.htm

and this site too, it does have a sister site called ach.org, but either way....the forums are packed with trophy guides

we can do this all day with the links, but i would still bet that more ps3 people have completed games, sure there may be people with 23132356345345  gamerscore, but going over 30 plats and trying to level up to level >17 is a huge achievement, and REQUIRES plats

Bottom line is i'm sure theres just as many 360 owners who pride themselves on getting 1000/1000 as there are ps3 owners who want their platinum.

i am sure there aren't

Oh, and using the ps3 trophy league as an example means nothing on a site thats dominated by ps3 owners.

The 360 gamerscore league has less participents........... are you suprised on THIS site?

If you went to a PRO 360 site then im sure you would see for yourself just how many people take joy in getting 1000/1000 aka a platinum.

alright well tell me, do you have more completed games than i do? cuz i dont know anyone on xbox live who does, i mean there are people, but do you?

i completed 7 its on my trophy card...it shows how many bronze/silver/gold/plats i got...so i got 7 plats=7 completed games.....something ur xbl card doesnt exactly show =l

radiantshadow92 said:
dsister44 said:
I rather get 1000/1000 then a platinum. It feels really good to get those last five points :D

i know its opinionated, but i just cannot see this, yeah you complete the game, but instead you get a plat...AND a big boost of on level exp....i just dont see how you would rather get 1000/1000 points then this

I don't know, and does it really matter? I just prefer achievements

Edit............. didn't quote.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
7, impressive.

i've only completed 50.

but then again true achievements would confirm that if you clicked on the TA link on my sig.

yep ur right, there are more achievment completed then trophie nvm...highest in trophies ive seen are around 40+, and im guessing ur not that high, so congrats you win the debate...but i feel that if ps3 had released same time as 360 with trophies, then things would have been different...but that donsnt matter, anyways, i still say trophies are better lol....but we can agree to disagree

radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:

i am sure there aren't

i completed 7 its on my trophy card...it shows how many bronze/silver/gold/plats i got...so i got 7 plats=7 completed games.....something ur xbl card doesnt exactly show =l

7 plats huh............... impressive.

I've only completed 50 games. (aka 50 plats)

But then again, if you clicked on my True Achievements gamercard in my sig you would know that for yourself.

dsister44 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
dsister44 said:

I don't know, and does it really matter? I just prefer achievements

it doesnt matter, i just cannot see it, thats all

Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:

i am sure there aren't

7 plats huh............... impressive.

I've only completed 50 games. (aka 50 plats)

But then again, if you clicked on my True Achievements gamercard in my sig you would know that for yourself.

copy

yep ur right, there are more achievment completed then trophie nvm...highest in trophies ive seen are around 40+, and im guessing ur not that high, so congrats you win the debate...but i feel that if ps3 had released same time as 360 with trophies, then things would have been different...but that donsnt matter, anyways, i still say trophies are better lol....but we can agree to disagree

radiantshadow92 said:
Ronster316 said:
7, impressive.

i've only completed 50.

but then again true achievements would confirm that if you clicked on the TA link on my sig.

you do?

I have completed 50 games yet im nowhere near to top of the leaderboard on TA, and gamerscore wise stallion is RAPING everyone on that site.

Theres people out there on 360 who have completed over 200/300 games.

But like you im more focused on 360 related stuff just like you are more focused on ps3 stuff.