By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox Live VS PSN---Round 7 of the Console Wars

I agree with the winner of this round, Xbox Live is better integrated and is the better experience. However i have to disagree with one thing, Achievements being better than trophies is not true imo, trophies give you more detail and the level up system is great, with achievement you receive points and thats fine, but all you can ever do is say yeah i have more points than you, theres no reason to platinum a game on the 360.

So what did you think of this round?

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:

Round 7: PSN vs. Xbox Live from Lasse Pulkkinen on Vimeo.

Ummm...yeah!

Badassbab said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Round 7: PSN vs. Xbox Live from Lasse Pulkkinen on Vimeo.

Ummm...yeah!

there yah go

I agree.

Why are they using the music from LBP to advertise XBL? CHEATERS!!!

Around the Network

PS3 is free Xbox 360 costs money. My lunch was free, Cafes cost me money. Maybe if I give up Xbox Live I can buy a cup of coffee.

He didn't talk about online multiplayer.

Andysw said:
He didn't talk about online multiplayer.

he did, he said how some multiplayer for LIVE and on PSN (modern warfare)...and how LIVE was more stable and stuff

radiantshadow92 said:

I agree with the winner of this round, Xbox Live is better integrated and is the better experience. However i have to disagree with one thing, Achievements being better than trophies is not true imo, trophies give you more detail and the level up system is great, with achievement you receive points and thats fine, but all you can ever do is say yeah i have more points than you, theres no reason to platinum a game on the 360.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/105/1052005p1.html =P

WilliamWatts said:
PS3 is free Xbox 360 costs money. My lunch was free, Cafes cost me money. Maybe if I give up Xbox Live I can buy a cup of coffee.

Did you really go there?

Im actually here laughing out loud at that.. I mean really? 

A gallon of milk of milk that is about to spoil is being given away for free, drinkable but barely. Now a gallon of milk of milk that spoils in 2 weeks is being given away for the price of $0.40 cents a day. 

Ill take the old spoiled milk over the new fresh one becus im cheap! 

btw i dont pay for XBL becus i find its not worth it. Hell i havnt even played my Xbox in a while.