By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review Press Kit

Yeah there was OBVIOUSLY a deal between all reviewers to burn Lair down. It makes sense.

Around the Network

Buy scores.

That song sounds like a surefire christmas hit...

Ok, I derailed the thread, I am very sorry. Stupid comments dont do nothing.

To get it back on topic: I think this is a very neat looking press kit. I would love to be able to buy thos packs. Somehow, even though its a video game that gives the value, having nice things to touch and look at besides the screen is a lot of fun.

Maybe that comes from the days when videogames actually had some cool booklets and so on to go with the games. I still remember that golden cartridge from Zelda II. I dont think I ever felt so much anticipation/joy for a videogame like riding the bike back from the store, just having bought the golden cartridge that I had saved for at least 4 months for....Stuff like this press kit could bring these memories back.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

OMG. I want this.

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
To enjoy Lair you have to actually play the tutorial and spend some minutes practizing how to fly .Something the reviewers at IGN and Gamespot obviously didnt and that many reviewers around the world are thankfully doing so the reviews are way better .

Give it up, the game sucked. Let's admit it and move on.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

It would be so cool if it was a collector's edition.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I think even Level 5 would agree that Lair sucks at this point...

I remember a lot of older pc games. The ones that used to come in a huge box and had all sort of trinkets and manuals. You didn't have to buy a collectors edition or be a reviewer with a press kit, you just got all the extra crap for the price of the game.

@omac

/agree

@topic,

I think it would be rather depressing if they put all the work into those materials and then at least didn't release it as the special edition.

To Each Man, Responsibility