Games i'm currently playing:

Around the Network

Erm, no idea how i double posted.

Or triple posted for that matter...

loadedstatement said:
DarkNight_DS said:
Ugh... why smack talk? It's sooo not needed... Nintendo stock is already through the roof. Reggie just needs to run the course and start advertising games like Metroid BW2 and Zack and Wiki. The MyNintendo channel can't come soon enough (Nov20th that is)!

What is the MyNintendo channel again? I probably know what it is, just not by that name.

EDIT: Guessing its the DS d/l station. Anyway, where did you hear Nov. 20? Is that the Japan or US date?

Actually it will be Nov 19th (One year after the Wii's original release).  The MyNintendo channel is much more then the DS download channel.  It houses all of your MyNintendo account info over at nintendo.com.  It also will give us previews of Wii games and allow us to watch the VC video's on the Wii in a simple and easy to use way.  Given that it's called the MyNintendo channel, it'll house all of your extra data inside the channel ie: photo grabs in games, high scores, online play info etc.  

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.