By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can you recomend me best 3rd Party Wii Games of ´06, '07 ?

Hey guys, i have been on vacations and there is still a little time more before i get into college again, as i m looking at the Wii and may finish some games this weekend, i would like to hear good 3rd party games of their 2 first years.

I dont like recomendations about first party cause i clearly know the kind of line Nintendo is walking right now, besides their classics are widely  available here in Colombia and i wont have problems buying them. Since that´s not the case in the 3rd part games, i m looking 4 the best so i can be able to get them.

I have searched on internet and found the Metacritic site which ranks the games by score here: http://www.metacritic.com/games/wii/scores/, i have seen bad reviews of games i really enjoyed in the GCN (Tales of Symphonia), that´s why i would like to hear your personal recomendations cause going only for a 70+ score on that site may be unfair for those hidden gems that nobody plays / understand.

I know there is a " Wii Recomendation Guide ", but since my focus is a little bit niche-like, i thought it was better to open a separate threat.

Around the Network

Zack & Wiki: The Quest For Barboras's Treasure.

jammy2211 said:
Zack & Wiki: The Quest For Barboras's Treasure.

QFE

Sonic and the Secret Rings. Trust me.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Endless Ocean, No More Heroes, Zack & Wiki.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:

Endless Ocean and No More Heroes are from '08.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I had an absolute blast with Godfather Wii, it's definitely worth checking out if you like sandbox games. You can also tweak your character so that he looks like a realistic version of Mario. :)

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

None

Resident Evil 4
Zack & Wiki

Call of Duty World at War
SimCity Creator
Okami
Bully Scholarship Edition
No More Heroes
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Dawn of Discovery
Little King's Story
MadWorld
The Conduit
House of the Dead Overkill
Muramasa The Demon Blade
Boom Blox Bash Party
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles The Crystal Bearers
Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles
Rabids Go Home
Dead Space Extraction

Third party support is really improving, actually.

SmokedHostage said:
Cheebee said:

Endless Ocean and No More Heroes are from '08.

In the US, maybe.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Appart from Zack & Wiki, I'd go with Trauma Center: New Blood, the coop is nice.
Also been having fun with Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games this Xmas yet again.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"