By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - honk kong game magazine give FF13 a 4/10 -biggest swindle in gaming history

If it is gamewave you can compare them like Eurogamer/Edge;....who get criticized by gamers a lot when a game they want get a low score.

Overal it is an credible magazine who loves to publish leaks in the industry like in August 'The PS3 slim will be available next month'

Around the Network
Son1x said:
I doubt its going to be the best selling one.
Regarding the review, I do agree with this "I had heard the opinion that “It’s amazing once you get to Chapter 11,” but why should you spend 20 or 30 hours on a game to get to the only enjoyable part? Just how do they intend to make me play this? Do they think I’m some kind of masochist?"

is there no middle ground

if someone says "play till chapter 11 to get to the amazing part"

that doesn' automatically mean the parts before it were tripe

Chapters 1 - 10 could be very good & then amazing from chapter 11

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

"As if you could play this for 100 hours! I could put up with 8."

"I had heard the opinion that “It’s amazing once you get to Chapter 11,” but why should you spend 20 or 30 hours on a game to get to the only enjoyable part? Just how do they intend to make me play this? Do they think I’m some kind of masochist?"

So wait... he didn't finish the game? What kind of reviewer scores a game he didn't finish?

Answer: A bad one.

darthdevidem01 said:
Son1x said:
I doubt its going to be the best selling one.
Regarding the review, I do agree with this "I had heard the opinion that “It’s amazing once you get to Chapter 11,” but why should you spend 20 or 30 hours on a game to get to the only enjoyable part? Just how do they intend to make me play this? Do they think I’m some kind of masochist?"

is there no middle ground

if someone says "play till chapter 11 to get to the amazing part"

that doesn' automatically mean the parts before it were tripe

Chapters 1 - 10 could be very good & then amazing from chapter 11

Thats true.

But why does everyone say "wait until 11th Chapter" when everyone says the game seems bad. Are the first 10 so bad that are unplayable? It sure seems like that to me. 

I guess I'll have to wait 2 more month to see myself.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

psrock said:
darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:
This is going to be the biggest selling FF ever, just because you want it to fail so badly.

LEts hope so psrock, lets hope so

I'm not getting it though, a review from a gaming magazine I have never heard of told me the game was bad, and the guy who has been bashing FFXIII posted the review, so now, I am not buying the game, I'll just play it in my head.

I know its so hilarious, as I said all these people will be coming back to eventually buy the game

a wise person once said "with fans like FF has, who needs enemy's"

Around the Network
taq1109 said:
d u believe me? if i say FF13 is fuckin masterpiece! its better than FF7,10!

i played over 100hrs, which opinions u trust?

sorry....all i wanna say is...FF6is the best

I know you liked the game

perpride loves it too & a few othe rmembers here who imported

the problem is you guys aren't as vocal as the haters which are the minority

Btw, what happens with FFXIII sales in Hong Kong on this site? Are they included in Japan or others?

Considering the game got released their aswell...

Well I'll still buy it to judge for myself. A lot of people said Suikoden IV sucked , but I'm 13 hours in and I'm enjoying it so far. On the other hand Oblivion IV and Fallout 3 got great reviews and those games suck ass to me. Reviewers are entitled to their opinion, but at the bend of the day they're just gamers who happen to get games before I do.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Lostplanet22 said:

Btw, what happens with FFXIII sales in Hong Kong on this site? Are they included in Japan or others?

Considering the game got released their aswell...

dunno but its a HUGe hit there, all lightning bundles sold out in minutes from reports!

Well deserved score.